The Labour Party - Part 2

9 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Look at the bottles on the table Axe, it’s nowt but a right **** up.

Stop Drama Queening it looks like a normal working lunch to me.  I guess it does not take much to get the Cheeky Girls  more than tipsy.  Enough said.

2 minutes ago, Axe said:

Stop Drama Queening it looks like a normal working lunch to me.  I guess it does not take much to get the Cheeky Girls  more than tipsy.  Enough said.

Gi Orr Westy, it’s nowt but a **** up.

5 minutes ago, Axe said:

We have nothing to drama queen about so nobody's drama queening except Axe.        Don't you remember,  that we're all happy that it worked out well and cost him his job.      Axe isn't though.

12 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

We have nothing to drama queen about so nobody's drama queening except Axe.        Don't you remember,  that we're all happy that it worked out well and cost him his job.      Axe isn't though.

Not all though.

13 hours ago, Axe said:

Jackanory. 

Its not Jackanory,   on the CH4  Docu Drama Party Gate, Bozo Boris was seen being help up his stairs because he was Bladdered after one of the Parties.  Incidently the Costume Department had to find the daftest looking Wig ever used to help the actor look like Boris.  :hihi:

17 minutes ago, spilldig said:

Not all though.

If you wish to split hairs,  shall we say that the majority are happy to see the liar out of Downing St.

Every fruit cake still has a few supporters but that's a lesson we learn early on in life.

On 06/03/2024 at 01:26, The_DADDY said:

I want to know if this is the whole video. 

Anyone know? 

This was referring to a possibly dodgy video featuring Welsh schoolkids, which I'm not going to further publicise.

On 06/03/2024 at 12:18, peak4 said:

Everything I can find points to a Mahyar Tousi TV video mashup as the origin. I've tried lots of reverse searches of stills etc and all end up eventually in the same place.
None I can find point to the Welsh Refugee Council, so I'm guessing they have taken down the original from which these clips were copied.

That's the same chap, quoted previously somewhere on this forum, promoting Yaxley Lennon's response to Starmer.
He use to write some decent and thought provoking articles, from the perspective of a Conservative son of Iranian immigrants, but now seems to be capitalising/monetarising an agenda further to the right.
Production style seems similar to Joseph Paul Watson.
Reading between the lines, I suspect it's excerpts from one of a series of videos made to welcome refugees to a local environment, and deliberately taken out of context to cause outrage; if that's the intention, it's clearly achieving its objective.
Note my comment "welcoming refugees", i.e. those who have been vetted and their asylum claims accepted.
I assume the kids shown had parental permission to be part of the original video; I wonder how those parents now feel to see images of their children being paraded around far right websites , Twitter, Gab, Telegram etc.

I saw this on Twitter earlier, and recalled the post above, since I'd previously mentioned Tousi by name.
I'm not sure when he changed and became more extreme in his outlook.
Yes it's genuine, the screenshot is mine from his account; the masking of the swearing is down to me.

image_2024-03-11_114240912.png

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, peak4 said:

This was referring to a possibly dodgy video featuring Welsh schoolkids, which I'm not going to further publicise.

I saw this on Twitter earlier, and recalled the post above, since I'd previously mentioned Tousi by name.
Yes it's genuine, the screenshot is mine from his account; the masking of the swearing is down to me.

Mahyars nothing more than a right wing youtube propagandaist

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Mahyars nothing more than a right wing youtube propagandaist

I know, that's why I explained the origin of the Welsh video.

• Like 1

Well, this is good news:

Keir Starmer backs ban on transgender athletes in female competition: ‘Common sense has to prevail’. Labour leader says he supports governing bodies’ actions to ban transgender women having previously refused to take a position on the issue

UK Athletics, British Rowing, Swim England, British Cycling, The RFU and RFL have joined international organisations in maintaining women's sporting categories as women only, eliminating associated unfair competitive advantage and safety concerns.

This, of course, needs to translate to all levels of sport, where post-pubescent males are allowed to compete against women and girls.

We're tracking those pre-election statements, Sir Keir :suspect: .

As I understand it Labour are wanting to give workers "full rights" from day one of employment, in fact it actually goes further than that, apparently Labour think "the right to flexible working for all workers will be a default from day one".

Hold on. 

Someone goes for  a job with advertised hours and accepts it, but then, in loony world, once they start the job they immediately have the right to ask for different hours.

How reasonable is that ?

And how much do Labour actually know about employing people ?

Not much by the sound of it.

You can have the best recruitment policy in the world but the only way you really know if someone is up to the job and fits in at your workplace, is to actually employ them. That's why full employment rights are not available from day one, except in Labour land.

What exactly does Labour expect employers to do if they realise they have employed someone who is just not suitable for he job ? Keep them on anyway I suppose ?

Labour should not be within a million miles of government.

10 hours ago, peak4 said:

Tousi is Iranian born he has stood for the Tories in a London area in the 2010s.  He removed his YouTube channel once to try it alone by charging his viewers to watch on his website this failed so then reopened his channel. I don't watch him but I get the impression he is quite the chancer like Alex Bellfield ( now in prison) was.  Tousi because more extreme for the views to boost his YouTube income.