The Conservative Party - Part Two.

image.png.6e3ad2850ff0037745795f067fbd5a12.png

I wondered what that barrel scraping sound was earlier today :hihi:

image.png.7196464696cc49522f5d5a812702b770.png

Quote Mister M -  

It's carers getting buy on the measley Carers' Allowance.

Just now, cressida said:

Quote Mister M -  

I know. 

Carers are the backbone of society. Real unsung heroes and always overlooked. They save the country a fortune.

Given Ed Davey's experience I do know that the Liberal Democrats will have a good offer for carers this election.

In the meantime, Facebook is having a meltdown over Jonathan Gullis' promotion:

image.png.f27c0a0550b9a74414cebaa66751921f.png

😂

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I know. 

Carers are the backbone of society. Real unsung heroes and always overlooked. They save the country a fortune.

Given Ed Davey's experience I do know that the Liberal Democrats will have a good offer for carers this election.

In the meantime, Facebook is having a meltdown over Jonathan Gullis' promotion:

image.png.f27c0a0550b9a74414cebaa66751921f.png

😂

Who has he replaced mate ? 

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Who has he replaced mate ? 

Lee Anderson!

Imagine coming second to Lee Anderson 😆

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Lee Anderson!

Imagine coming second to Lee Anderson 😆

I really shouldn't  but  😀

59 minutes ago, cressida said:

Quote Mister M -  

Well some of them anyway;
Home Office granted 275 visas to nonexistent care home, report finds   The Grauniad
‘Shocking’ system for awarding care worker visas leaves people at risk of exploitation, inspection report says

The report found the whole regime of allowing care homes to sponsor visas to bring in workers from overseas was “shocking” in its implementation, and the net effect was “a system that invited large numbers of low-skilled workers to this country who are at risk from exploitation”.

The report was produced by David Neal, who was sacked as the chief inspector of borders and immigration last month after he was embroiled in a row with the government over concerns he was raising about the Home Office.

Neal drew attention to the case of 275 certificates of sponsorship granted to a care home that did not exist, and 1,234 certificates granted to a company that stated it had only four employees when given a licence.

“In just these two examples, up to 1,500 people could have arrived in this country and been encouraged by a risk of hardship or destitution to work outside the conditions of their visa,”

• Like 2

Isn't Gullis the patsy they often put in front of a TV camera when some minister or other has done something indefensible but he manages to defend it anyway, without actually laughing or openly sniffing poppers on TV to cope with his cognitive dissonance (and unreasonably tight rectum)?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, cressida said:

Quote Mister M -  

Carers allowance is a scandal.  

Anybody who saw tonights 'Kate Garraway: Derek's story' (9.0pm ITV1) will be aware that she is now heavily in debt having had to pay out £16,000 a month for help with Derek's 24 /7 care.

Compare and contrast that with carers allowance...

Our NHS is running away from us, and is now controlled by privatised companies who run a cartel and can charge whatever they like for their services. We shovel silly amounts of money into the NHS and it's going straight into the back pockets of companies such as these. 

It has to  stop.

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

Anybody who saw tonights 'Kate Garraway: Derek's story' (9.0pm ITV1) will be aware that she is now heavily in debt having had to pay out £16,000 a month for help with Derek's 24 /7 care.

Our NHS is running away from us, and is now controlled by privatised companies who run a cartel and can charge whatever they like for their services. We shovel silly amounts of money into the NHS and it's going straight into the back pockets of companies such as these. 

It has to  stop.

And you believe what you saw and heard :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delbow said:

Isn't Gullis the patsy they often put in front of a TV camera when some minister or other has done something indefensible but he manages to defend it anyway, without actually laughing or openly sniffing poppers on TV to cope with his cognitive dissonance (and unreasonably tight rectum)?

Nowt wrong with have strong sphincter muscles. 

2 hours ago, Anna B said:

It has to  stop.

Bull.  Woman earning £500k a year, living in a £4m house who has sent the past couple of years milking her husband's illness for TV documentaries, newspaper articles and interview appearance fees pleading poverty..... Hmmm. 

Nothing to do with six figure debts from her late husband's failed company which she herself signed into Liquidation over two years ago.

Yes. It has to stop.  Time for Garroway to bore off. 

• Like 3