Coronavirus - Part Two.

10 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I won't submit. 

My kids won't submit. 

My friends who have seen the light won't submit. 

If you do then you are asking for trouble further down the road.... 

https://www.facebook.com/100000850077632/posts/4624306027607687/

Bloke down the pub told me that vaccination turns you into an orc. I'm not saying it's true, ... just interesting.

September 15th - SAGE warned we could be seeing 7,000 hospital admissions a day by now, there were 600 yesterday and 550 were discharged - believe the science 🤣

Guest sibon
45 minutes ago, top4718 said:

September 15th - SAGE warned we could be seeing 7,000 hospital admissions a day by now, there were 600 yesterday and 550 were discharged - believe the science 🤣

That’s vaccination for you.

54 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Bloke down the pub told me that vaccination turns you into an orc. I'm not saying it's true, ... just interesting.

I tried to talk vaccines with the bloke down the pub, but he was double vaxxed and his mouth had exploded.

Poor sod.

2 hours ago, Carbuncle said:

The bloke in the pub was lying to you. A bit like Boris when he lied about the jab being safe. 

Mind you, you fell for that lie didn't you. 

6 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

The bloke in the pub was lying to you. A bit like Boris when he lied about the jab being safe. 

Mind you, you fell for that lie didn't you. 

It is safe.... thankfully for you paranoia is not a side effect

10 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

I won't submit. 

My kids won't submit. 

My friends who have seen the light won't submit. 

If you do then you are asking for trouble further down the road.... 

https://www.facebook.com/100000850077632/posts/4624306027607687/

Personally I think you've got the wrong end of the stick and are doing yourself and your kids harm through building mistrust of science, even if the likely consequences of catching Covid might be minimal for you. We can ignore the consequences if you pass it to vulnerable people for this purpose. However, I do support your right not to be vaccinated against your will, but mate, can you see where it leads if you don't keep a tight reign what you spout and to who?

👇 Look at that. It's how it starts. 

9 hours ago, Delayed said:

🤦‍♂️

10 hours ago, The_DADDY said:
13 hours ago, Carbuncle said:

The bloke in the pub was lying to you.

Why do you say that? Do you even know Barry the Bullsh*tter? What's your evidence?

13 hours ago, top4718 said:

"could", not "would".

13 hours ago, top4718 said:

Given the presence of the word 'could' in the statement this would not be a particularly strong statement as SAGE attempts to take account of the wide range of possibilities.

As it happens, SAGE has never made this statement, I would assume it comes from one of the conspiracy theory websites tops likes to frequent and he has not bothered to check its veracity. If you want to see what they have said, the latest SAGE minutes appear at https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/sage-meetings-september-2021 .

7 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Given the presence of the word 'could' in the statement this would not be a particularly strong statement as SAGE attempts to take account of the wide range of possibilities.

As it happens, SAGE has never made this statement, I would assume it comes from one of the conspiracy theory websites tops likes to frequent and he has not bothered to check its veracity. If you want to see what they have said, the latest SAGE minutes appear at https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/sage-meetings-september-2021 .

Here's what SAGE did say, overlaid with the actual data from ONS. (The actual is the little downwards squiggle right at the bottom that you can easily miss because it's so much smaller than the lowest SAGE projections)

EVbtNPo.png

So not from a conspiracy theory website eh? @top4718 deserves an apology.