Coronavirus - Part Two.

Just now, Dardandec said:

@The_DADDY- Genuine question.

Why do you find it odd that people want to take up the offer of a free Covid vaccine? Do you not believe in personal choice? And the most disturbing thing is you seem to want to make them feel bad about having it. Why is that?

Honestly, this is a genuine question because I don't get it.

He is led by the science of top4718,or vice versa

Just now, top4718 said:

Yeah really miraculous, you could have injected yourself with tap water and had the same result.

You'd be safer in the long term with the tap water mind.

Why not go the whole hog and follow the Trump cure

1 minute ago, RJRB said:

Not helpful but thank you anyway.

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Yeah really miraculous, you could have injected yourself with tap water and had the same result.

You'd be safer in the long term with the tap water mind.

You’d certainly be safer if you only ingested tap water.

9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Seriously where has this deadly virus gone, most people are back to normal, some are getting a flu like virus whether jabbed or un-jabbed and only a few gullible idiots are still wearing useless paper masks, less than a 100 people in ICU beds currently it's as if this deadly virus doesn't exist anymore.

There are a little over 800 people with covid on ventilators, according to the coronavirus dashboard. Why do you always get your facts wrong?

2 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Why not go the whole hog and follow the Trump cure

Another media influenced reply, you are 100% one of those that were queuing up for fuel last week with a mask on, you can spot them a mile off.

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

There are a little over 800 people with covid on ventilators, according to the coronavirus dashboard. Why do you always get your facts wrong?

Facts?

I don’t think he’s bothered about those😀

Its a bit like the ignore function on here, he’s fast and loose with it.

Another media influenced reply, you are 100% one of those that were queuing up for fuel last week with a mask on, you can spot them a mile off.

You can.

They are the successful ones.

13 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Another media led nonsense soundbite, they've really got to you.

Seriously where has this deadly virus gone, most people are back to normal, some are getting a flu like virus whether jabbed or un-jabbed and only a few gullible idiots are still wearing useless paper masks, less than a 100 people in ICU beds currently it's as if this deadly virus doesn't exist anymore.

It well and truly exists but you seem to have learning disabilities. 

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

I don't you just read the biased version, lets pretend your right for a second though, less than 800 out of 67million are you think its still a pandemic 🤣 I bet there's more in hospital with ingrowing toenails.

Just now, Dardandec said:

It well and truly exists but you seem to have learning disabilities. 

It exists yes, like normal flu exists, like colds exists etc etc its just the we don't go causing untold damage to society with those.

Guest sibon
3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I don't you just read the biased version, lets pretend your right for a second though, less than 800 out of 67million are you think its still a pandemic 🤣 I bet there's more in hospital with ingrowing toenails.

I don’t think I can go any further against such an intellectual colossus.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Around 110 are dying in the UK per day on average ... which is rather more than from ingrowing toenails. In the third wave less than 10 000 have died in the UK and things are relatively normal. That compares with over 80 000 in the second wave when we had to adopt harsh restrictions. That is the vaccine at work.

We have just under 7 000 in hospital with covid. That is 7 000 beds that cannot be used for something else, which is a lot for a service which runs close to capacity. The NHS is also having to do infection control which further cuts into capacity.

I wish that I knew you were the one behind me in Morrisons,but I would have been able to smile at you😁

Just start with a definition of pandemic,and I think that a virus that swept across the word qualifies.

You may have read that infections continue to rise in some areas.

We are so fortunate to have developed vaccines and to have offered them to our population.

So if you and others decide to pass up the offer,others more appreciative  will benefit.

2 minutes ago, RJRB said:

I wish that I knew you were the one behind me in Morrisons,but I would have been able to smile at you😁

Just start with a definition of pandemic,and I think that a virus that swept across the word qualifies.

You may have read that infections continue to rise in some areas.

We are so fortunate to have developed vaccines and to have offered them to our population.

So if you and others decide to pass up the offer,others more appreciative  will benefit.

Jeez, I give up.

Goodnight.