Coronavirus - Part Two.

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I believe anyone who wants the jab should have it. 

If you go back in the thread you'll find it's the pro jab lot who are trying to make us non jabbed feel bad for not having it. I genuinely have no problem with anyone who wants it but for them to turn around and call me selfish for  not doing the same is beyond the pale. 

For the record. If you want the experimental jab/habs then go for it. I'm not having it, my kids aren't having it and my friends aren't having it 🙏

CORRECTED-Fact Check- COVID-19 vaccines are not experimental and they have not skipped trial stages  | Reuters

57 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I believe anyone who wants the jab should have it. 

If you go back in the thread you'll find it's the pro jab lot who are trying to make us non jabbed feel bad for not having it. I genuinely have no problem with anyone who wants it but for them to turn around and call me selfish for  not doing the same is beyond the pale. 

For the record. If you want the experimental jab/habs then go for it. I'm not having it, my kids aren't having it and my friends aren't having it 🙏

Actually whilst I am Pro jab, I don't care whether you have it or not. I believe you should but it's your choice.

And also surrounding a young disabled girl and questioning her for getting a jab. If anyone thinks this is acceptable, you are a disgrace.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-58856068

What I do have a problem with is your blatant misinformation and propaganda to put others off from having a jab.

Thankfully you get called out on it by plenty of people

Edited by Delayed

22 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

What they don't have is long term safety testing.

most drugs dont until theyve been used a lot?

And to bite further, you do know Coronaviruses have been around a very long time and scientists and researchers have been learning about them and making vaccines for them for over 10 years?

https://www.ama-assn.org/delivering-care/public-health/how-decade-coronavirus-research-paved-way-covid-19-vaccines

8 hours ago, onewheeldave said:

You do know that many people missed out on cancer diagnoses and cancer treatment during that time, don't you?

Probably because the wards were full of unvaccinated young people as in, I think, Aberdeen hospital.

2 hours ago, Delayed said:

Actually whilst I am Pro jab, I don't care whether you have it or not. I believe you should but it's your choice.

And also surrounding a young disabled girl and questioning her for getting a jab. If anyone thinks this is acceptable, you are a disgrace.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-58856068

What I do have a problem with is your blatant misinformation and propaganda to put others off from having a jab.

Thankfully you get called out on it by plenty of people

That story is from the BBC so I don't believe a word of it. If you show me another link from any msm source I won't believe that either because they all follow the same plandemic narative. Having said that, anyone who tries to intimidate anyone who is exercising their right to make their own choice is a vile scumbag who deserves to be punished with the full weight of the law. 

It's utterly reprehensible and has no place in modern society. 

As for my misinformation you are wrong. 

As for my propaganda, again you are wrong. If somone wants to get the jab then I think they are an idiot but that's up to them. My mum has had it. She's an idiot for taking the cocktail but I still love her and accept its her choice. 

Sadly it's a choice born of ignorance because like your good self she is a slave to the mainstream media. 

No disrespect intended. 

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

That story is from the BBC so I don't believe a word of it. If you show me another link from any msm source I won't believe that either because they all follow the same plandemic narative.

Roughly translated:

I won't believe anything you say regardless of the source as it doesn't agree with my opinion

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

That story is from the BBC so I don't believe a word of it. If you show me another link from any msm source I won't believe that either because they all follow the same plandemic narative. Having said that, anyone who tries to intimidate anyone who is exercising their right to make their own choice is a vile scumbag who deserves to be punished with the full weight of the law. 

It's utterly reprehensible and has no place in modern society. 

As for my misinformation you are wrong. 

As for my propaganda, again you are wrong. If somone wants to get the jab then I think they are an idiot but that's up to them. My mum has had it. She's an idiot for taking the cocktail but I still love her and accept its her choice. 

Sadly it's a choice born of ignorance because like your good self she is a slave to the mainstream media. 

No disrespect intended. 

Where do you get your news from ?

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Where do you get your news from ?

Facebook

2 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Facebook

I was talking to an old family friend the other day , he said he does not get his news from the MSM  because it cant be trusted , when I asked where he gets  his news , he said Youtube . True story