Shamima Begum

Message added by nikki-red

We have reopened this thread.

The second it goes off topic or resorts to insults suspensions will be issued and it will be locked again.

Also. while we understand this is an emotive subject we will not tolerate any comments wishing harm on people.

Last chance.

42 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

She is a terrorist and deserves to rot in Syria with the rest of her Islamic terrorist friends. 

Very few get what they deserve, even fewer deserve what they get.

Anyway leaving Gandalf quotes to one side, doesn't Syria get any say in the matter?

51 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

She only stated 'they' said the bombing of Manchester was justified.   The moderator made this point very well earlier in the thread. You don't seem to understand that it was other people who told her the bombing in Manchester was justified and that is not the same as it being her own personal belief.

I'm sorry,  but she can't just detach herself from Isis ideology for the duration of the interview while simultaneously admitting that she  has no regrets about joining and still stands by her terrorists husband.  She and they are one in the same.  They support the same cause and share the same beliefs. And I wasn't aware of a moderater making any point earlier, but knowing this makes sence of the past two days. Anyhow,  ive made my point and expressed my opinion, which I am entitled to do. I have rights too you know. 

Edited by danot

7 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

We are back to square one again.

She has never said that the deaths of innocent civillians justifies the bombing of Manchester.

Yes she did but she referred to"they" believe...  They being Isis to which she and "they" (including her husband who she's standing by) belong.  

34 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Does she belong? It kinda sounds like she doesn’t want to belong now. 

34 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Does she belong? It kinda sounds like she doesn’t want to belong now. 

Only because she feels personally inconveinced by her current predicament.  She actually said she doesn't want to raise her son in the refugee camp they're in, she wants to return home and raise him in Britain.

No remorse,  no regret, no change of heart, in fact, she claims to have had a good time before things turned bad recently. Now things have turned so bad that she cannot remain there with her son. 

Priceless.

EDIT:  she also admitted that she wasn't at all fazed by seeing the severed heads of slaughtered captives in bins. Now if those are the words of someone who doesnt belong I'm a aadvark.. and I'm not.

Edited by danot

58 minutes ago, danot said:

Yes she did but she referred to"they" believe...  They being Isis to which she and "they" (including her husband who she's standing by) belong.  

Not sure that either her or her husband want much to do with ISIS given that they imprisoned and tortured her husband before they escaped.

4 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Not sure that either her or her husband want much to do with ISIS given that they imprisoned and tortured her husband before they escaped.

4 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

I feel so sorry for them.  They placed themselves in that situation.  Tough.