Hermes

7 minutes ago, Jamesy19 said:

Hermes delivers stress not parcels.

Is the Sheffield hub contactable directly? My 2 parcels have been 'with the courier' 2 days now and promised delivery on both days. 

Oh God yes I've been there with them. Ordered a mobile phone, given delivery times of anywhere between 7am and 10pm and for two days in a row they failed to show up and were about 3 hours short of making it three days when the delivery was finally made.

9 minutes ago, Funky_Gibbon said:

Oh God yes I've been there with them. Ordered a mobile phone, given delivery times of anywhere between 7am and 10pm and for two days in a row they failed to show up and were about 3 hours short of making it three days when the delivery was finally made.

How are these muppets still in business? 

I've been waiting for a delivery from Aldi who are using Hermes for 18 days when Aldi said 3 to 7 days. I keep looking on the Hermes tracking site twice now it said it was out for delivery I waited in all day but no delivery came sooo annoying 😒 . I keep sending emails to aldi, got a reply to the first one 7 days later otherwise its just automated replys. 😩  I have been asking for my money back but just no reply.  I am not waiting in again stuff 'em

Extremely rubbish service, communication is diabolical and the Hermes tracking is the biggest joke.

I think i need to report it to some consumer watch dog if such thing  exists

Credit card, i don't know if there is any protection with it might have to look into it, used paypal before to sort out dispute they are very good and definitely my preferred way of paying online. 

You don't expect to have to fight and take action against companies like Aldi for failure to supply purchased goods, the biggest issue has to be the fact you are just being ignored and if it is Hermes fault it is still down to Aldi to use a decent delivery company.