What music can you not bear to listen to?

Black eyed bloody peas!!! And the Beautiful bleedin South! aaaaagh!

Rock, classical music and general pop really

R n B

Black eyed bloody peas!!!

*shudder* *feels queasy* :gag:

I simply cannot bear the voice, or for that matter the sight of, the 'musical entertainer' known as Robbie Williams. I have an almost Pavlovian reaction to the 'music' of this foppish, repressed homosexual celebrity - a burning desire to leave the room to be physically sick. I once watched him perform a grotesque tribute to Sinatra, and he contrived to allow a tear to roll down his cheek whilst singing 'Mister Bojangles'. Aside from Williams' corncrake-like voice and monumental arrogance in even thinking for a moment that he possesses the talent to cover Sinatra songs, the song itself is not to my knowledge associated with Frank Sinatra. Were Sinatra alive today, I should like to think that he would ask his 'associates' to pay Williams a late-night call.

Well Fans is eclectic, I'll give you that. :) It might just hit the spot though.

Actually I like McLaren's Fans also - maybe I like opera after all...?

I cannot stand listening to Coldplay, Keane, U2 or Robbie Williams..... There are many more but I can't be bothered to list them.

Yeah Frank Sinatra arggghh. I used to work in a hotel and once the owners put one of his cds on repeat for an entire day - I was doing a 10 hour shift or somethign and it was horrible. Beautiful south do indeed make me feel sick - it's that bloke's voice! Also Texas, yuck. inane 'jazz' gets on my nerves too, what happens??

Can't stand House/Speed garage etc

Anything involving aaaaarrrrggggghhhh!.......................BAGPIPES!

Country Music...someones always sad and dying, takes them the whole song to die:rolleyes: