UKIP Stall Town Hall

he’s probably too busy enjoying his £70,000+ EU pension, thanks to the EU, and enjoying another of his French mistresses, who’s only here thanks to the EU.

And talking out of his arse on LBC.

I was killing time before my stint at the Peace and Craft Fair and spotted that UKIP had a stall outside the Town Hall. Thought it would be interesting to leave my remoaner liberal bubble and have a chat with people of a significantly different political viewpoint

I'm told the stall had 'Lest We Forget' Poppy posters and banners. Why did they feel that was necessary? If Labour or the Greens did that, they'd be accused of exploiting the war dead and hijacking the poppy for their own purposes. Which is exactly what it would be of course....

They mentioned that they had some abuse last time they were out with their stall smashed up (which isn't really on).

I suspect that they made that up or massively exaggerated somebody messing about with their leaflets. Given that UKIP members, EDL supporters and BNP members have all at one time been caught trousering Poppy money or Help for Heroes money, I would have thought that they would be too ashamed to have a poppy collection tin on their stall.

Did you point out to them that even their great benefactor Aaron Banks told Andrew Marr this morning that on reflection he would have voted remain?

I'm not a UKIP supporter but here's a video posted by a friend of the left wing thugs ("mostly men and women in their sixties who looked really threatening in their woolly hats") abusing the polite young lad manning the stall after they had wrecked it.

Now who are the fascists?

I'm not a UKIP supporter but here's a video posted by a friend of the left wing thugs ("mostly men and women in their sixties who looked really threatening in their woolly hats") abusing the polite young lad manning the stall after they had wrecked it.

I think that you have posted the wrong link fella.

1. Nobody was abusing the polite young man manning the stall.

2. The person debating with the polite young man hasn't wrecked the stall, he seems to be simply saying that if you claim to be a legitimate party but try to get into bed with a racist thug like Tommy Robinson then don't be surprised if you get a reaction like that, presumably referring to the damaged stall.

Move along. Nothing to see here! :D

And talking out of his arse on LBC.

Funny watching him quickly end the call with Carole Cadwalladr.

Not surprised he didn't want to speak to her.

They think Chequers is a sell out and I kind of agree with them. Its not the no deal they want.

I think that would be insanity, and economic suicide, but yeah, they're true to their beliefs.

I think that you have posted the wrong link fella.

1. Nobody was abusing the polite young man manning the stall.

2. The person debating with the polite young man hasn't wrecked the stall, he seems to be simply saying that if you claim to be a legitimate party but try to get into bed with a racist thug like Tommy Robinson then don't be surprised if you get a reaction like that, presumably referring to the damaged stall.

Move along. Nothing to see here! :D

That is straight out of a page of George Orwell's 1984 ,double think.

Weak. There's zero evidence the gents in the video damaged the stall. They aren't abusive. 3/10.

I find it hard to believe anyone smashed up their table. Max said earlier in this post they had problems putting it up. I bet the structure was as dodgy as their politics and blew down in the wind.

Really?

Has fake news become real news and has real news become fake news?

I feel a bit sad for them - genuinely.

I'm sure they've attracted some genuine loons and nutcases, but on the whole, they haven't been TOO bad at kicking those people out. I think there's a lot of misguided people involved with them, who aren't bad people at all, but have been thoroughly left behind and ignored by more mainstream politics and have looked elsewhere. That's really sad I feel. If UKIP gave then a voice for a while, then that's fine I think, as part of political discourse is hearing and discussing things that others may disagree with, and they did shake up things politically, which really has to be admired in many ways (regardless of personal views as to whether you would vote for UKIP or not).

I do struggle to see what the party is based on now - as a key part of their policy was leaving Europe and can't see what would attract anyone to vote for them now.