Whats going off with Melanie Shaw?

I've been following the Melanie Shaw saga for some time, but as you say it has not been followed up by the mainstream media. I even sent a letter to her MP but got no reply.

Anything to do with the alleged Westminster paedophile ring is mired in mystery and misinformation. However the IICSA enquiry into the scandal (Operation Midland) has admitted it's been hampered by possible cover ups and concealment making it very difficult to do its job.

When you have friends in very high places it's almost impossible to pin anything on the elite or the establishment. For my money, Melanie Shaw is a victim of that. Secret courts in cases like these are the final iniquity.

i dont understand it Anna, how can we have secret court cases? i mean, we have to see justice being done, the people of the country have a right to see what happens at court, didnt we used to have public galleries at court? do we still have public galleries? if the people cant see the justice system in progress, then how do we know we have a system that is not open to abuse? do you know what she was convicted of Anna?

i dont understand it Anna, how can we have secret court cases? i mean, we have to see justice being done, the people of the country have a right to see what happens at court, didnt we used to have public galleries at court? do we still have public galleries? if the people cant see the justice system in progress, then how do we know we have a system that is not open to abuse? do you know what she was convicted of Anna?

I believe she is accused of assaulting of her guards. But I'm not sure why she's in there in the first place. There is a webpage dedicated to her case, I'm just trying to find it.

I believe she is accused of assaulting of her guards. But I'm not sure why she's in there in the first place. There is a webpage dedicated to her case, I'm just trying to find it.

Thanks Anna, if she has been sent to prison, then it must surely be on record what she has been convicted of, and it should be in the public domain, this all sounds like we live in a banana republic :huh:

Brian Gerrish explains a lot in this update. Not sure if anyone has linked it before. Story more or less from the beginning.

A bit long winded, but stick with it. Also some footage somewhere of her meeting with her MP (I'm not sure about this, but I think she was working with him in some way, in relation to Beechwood, before the fat hit the fan.)

http://operationbeacon.com/?p=1171

Edited by Anna B

According to the Nottingham Post, way back in 2014 when she was just a normal free citizen she was arrested, charged and sentenced to a Community Order for starting a fire in a shed, endangering life and property damage after she thew paint all over another resident's house.

Clearly Ms Shaw has form for this "starting fires as a protest" and in view of an existing criminal order she would have been picked up and imprisoned for it.

What has happened since then, I concede is all a blurred mess dependant on which crackpot conspiracy blogger, vlogger, webpost or twitter stream you follow.

What is clear on the latest episode is that she has started fires again 3 more times. She was assessed as mentally unfit to stand trial and as would apply to another simiar circumstances with a similar Defendant, the case was dealt with as a finding of fact trial before 12 independent jurors.

The Defence showed no evidence to support and they convicted as guilty.

That is not a secret hearing. That is not some government conspircacy. Its the procedure.

THIS specific case was not about any whistleblowing. It was not about historical neglect. It was not about some deep dark web of disgusting individuals committing unthinkable behaviour and irresponsibilty in a vulnerable childrens home. That's for another time and what i find more disgusting is people all over the internet weakening any such allegations she may or may not have by desprately seeking some hook to attach anything and everything this woman does or doesn't do as some stick to beat against the government.

THIS specific case was simply did she, beyond reasonable doubt, start multiple fires in two separate prisons and endanger life.

Now, IMO she clearly is crying out for help. Mental health services need to be involved here and she needs to be out of the prison routine and into secure hospital for her own safety along with others.

Edited by ECCOnoob
typing error.

Brian Gerrish explains a lot in this update. Not sure if anyone has linked it before. Story more or less from the beginning.

A bit long winded, but stick with it. Also some footage somewhere of her meeting with her MP (I'm not sure about this, but I think she was working with him in some way, in relation to Beechwood, before the fat hit the fan.)

http://operationbeacon.com/?p=1171

If her story is true then I can understand why they want her out of the way, mind bogglingly appalling.

According to the Nottingham Post, way back in 2014 when she was just a normal free citizen she was arrested, charged and sentenced to a Community Order for starting a fire in a shed, endangering life and property damage after she thew paint all over another resident's house.

Clearly Ms Shaw has form for this "starting fires as a protest" and in view of an existing criminal order she would have been picked up and imprisoned for it.

What has happened since then, I concede is all a blurred mess depending on which crackpot conspiracy blogger, vlogger, webpost or twitter stream you follow.

What is clear on the latest episode is that she has started fires again 3 more times. She was assessed as mentally unfit to stand trial and as would apply to another simiar circumstances with a similar Defendant, the case was dealt with as a finding of fact trial before 12 independant jurors.

The Defence showed no evidence to support and they convicted as guilty.

That is not a secret hearing. That is not some government conspircacy. Its the procedure.

THIS specific case was not about any whistleblowing. It was not about historical neglect. It was not about some deep dark web of disgusting individuals committing unthinkable behaviour and irresponsibilty in a volnerable childrens home. That's for another time and what i find more disgusting is people all over the internet weaking any such allegations she may or may not have by desprately seeking some hook to attach anything and everything this woman does or doesn't do as some stick to beat against the government.

THIS specific case was simply did she, beyond reasonable doubt, start multiple fires in two separate prisons and endanger life.

Now, IMO she clearly is crying out for help. Mental health services need to be involved here and she needs to be out of the prison routine and into secure hospital for her own safety along with others.

Thanks for that post, very informative

Thanks for that post, very informative

Do you have a link for this please? I can't find it.

Sorry, that was meant for ECCOnoob's post 16.

---------- Post added 21-10-2018 at 21:50 ----------

Ah, is this it?

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/local-news/prisoner-melanie-shaw-started-four-2113850

Think it raises as many questions as it answers.

3 fires in one day? New prison, 3 months later, but still allowed access to flamable materials?

Not allowed to be present (again) at court hearings. Not allowed to defend herself...?

---------- Post added 21-10-2018 at 22:04 ----------

is she the one that made a documentary on the westminster peado controversy? funny how it crops up now when the main accuser was in court yesterday accused of lying and contemp i think?

i dont know enough on the whole saga to point either way tbh

Who was in court yesterday?