The Royal Family Discussion Thread

8 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

Well,  as I have a law degree and 20+ years in civil litigation I am certainly more in a position to give insight and informed opinion compared to your uncorroborated nonsense.

But hey, you keep telling yourself you're right and everyone else is wrong. You certainly pick the right emoji.  

Why didn't A

12 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

Well,  as I have a law degree and 20+ years in civil litigation I am certainly more in a position to give insight and informed opinion compared to your uncorroborated nonsense.

But hey, you keep telling yourself you're right and everyone else is wrong. You certainly pick the right emoji.  

I have the same opinions as a lot of other  people on the forum and a lot of people agree with my post  admitted some dont but they don't keep coming after me,  so I will ask you this question,  why do you?

Boris Johnson's ex Jennifer Arcuri is making headlines again.

This time she's accused Andrew Neil of being in the address book of Prince Andrew's mate, Jeffrey Epstein.

Needless to say Andrew Neil isn't happy with being maligned:

Andrew Neil launches libel claim against Jennifer Arcuri after Epstein tweet | Andrew Neil | The Guardian

12 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Boris Johnson's ex Jennifer Arcuri is making headlines again.

This time she's accused Andrew Neil of being in the address book of Prince Andrew's mate, Jeffrey Epstein.

Needless to say Andrew Neil isn't happy with being maligned:

Andrew Neil launches libel claim against Jennifer Arcuri after Epstein tweet | Andrew Neil | The Guardian

Whats this got to do with the Royal family ? and why is Arcuri making these allegations ?

Meanwhile as the politicians in the West, suck up all the oxygen available in petty  personal fights with their political rivals, egged on by the MSM,  the Countries that employ them to govern, sink further into a mire of incompetence, in the grip of a death spiral of unsustainable National Debts, that are being financed by borrowings from generations yet unborn!

And they talk about "all coming together"?

Lol

Edited by trastrick

10 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Whats this got to do with the Royal family ? and why is Arcuri making these allegations ?

Well Prince Andrew was friends with Epstein, and according to Arcuri, Epstein knew Andrew Neil.

As to why Arcuri is making these allegations, who knows? 

Edited by Mister M

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

Why didn't A

I have the same opinions as a lot of other  people on the forum and a lot of people agree with my post  admitted some dont but they don't keep coming after me,  so I will ask you this question,  why do you?

Ok so you are finally admitting that what you are saying it's just opinions and not "FACT" as you boldly declare in post #996.

Also, I am not coming after you I will respond to anyone who makes remarks like your post #999

18 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

Ok so you are finally admitting that what you are saying it's just opinions and not "FACT" as you boldly declare in post #996.

Also, I am not coming after you I will respond to anyone who makes remarks like your post #999

Fact, Guildford four wrongly convicted,  get out of that one,  big head.   End of.

Edited by PRESLEY

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

Meanwhile as the politicians in the West, suck up all the oxygen available in petty  personal fights with their political rivals, egged on by the MSM,  the Countries that employ them to govern, sink further into a mire of incompetence, in the grip of a death spiral of unsustainable National Debts, that are being financed by borrowings from generations yet unborn!

And they talk about "all coming together"?

Lol

But that's how it works, later generations pay of the debts incurred by previous generations. 

On 16/02/2022 at 16:44, hobinfoot said:

I can see this doesn’t look good but I’m a big believer in that you are innocent before being found guilty.

If the thought is , innocent before guilty, why are people remanded in custody (locked up) before they go to to trial.  there will be answers like, because in certain cases some might be a danger to the public  but if they are  '' deemed innocent before being proven guilty''  how come they are locked up,  bit of a contradiction there surely.

Edited by PRESLEY

14 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

If the thought is , innocent before guilty, why are people remanded in custardy (locked up) before they go to to trial.  there will be answers like, because in certain cases some might be a danger to the public  but if they are  '' deemed innocent before being proven guilty''  how come they are locked up,  bit of a contradiction there surely.

Hope they get their just desserts