The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

I sat on the fence because I didn't know whether the UK would be better or worse off as a consequence of leaving the EU, which is why I decided not to vote to leave the EU, which would mean a change would happen.

And you know that leaving will leave us better off?

And you know that leaving will leave us better off?

With respect I suspect English is not your first language, which might explain the reason why you don't understand posts written in plain English. I clearly stated in plain English that I didn't know whether the UK would be better or worse off, if the UK left the EU, which was my reason for voting for the UK to remain in the EU.

With respect I suspect English is not your first language, which might explain the reason why you don't understand posts written in plain English. I clearly stated in plain English that I didn't know whether the UK would be better or worse off, if the UK left the EU, which was my reason for voting for the UK to remain in the EU.

So if you don’t know why have you become the most prolific pro-leave poster on this thread.

Surely you should still be on the fence.

Sir, I wish you all the best. If you are prepared to put your money where your mouth is, then you deserve to reap the benefits ,if your personal view become a reality about anything, which happens in the World we all live in. The problem with Brexit is the views of too many people, who sit on the fence, are given too much respect than they deserve.

I voted remain, better economic growth was just one of my reasons. But I have recently bought shares, because even though I believe staying in would be better, they will work out a deal, eventually; and the economy will recover.

So if you don’t know why have you become the most prolific pro-leave poster on this thread.

Surely you should still be on the fence.

I was trying to be kind to you by suggesting English is not your first language, but my kindness has not been reciprocated. I am only guilty of being the most prolific poster, who believes in democracy and it is your own immaturity, which results in you accusing me of being a pro-leave poster.

I voted remain, better economic growth was just one of my reasons. But I have recently bought shares, because even though I believe staying in would be better, they will work out a deal, eventually; and the economy will recover.

I’m buying Euro. Lots of it.

---------- Post added 19-07-2018 at 18:55 ----------

I was trying to be kind to you by suggesting English is not your first language, but my kindness has not been reciprocated. I am only guilty of being the most prolific poster, who believes in democracy and it is your own immaturity, which results in you accusing me of being a pro-leave poster.

So you’re not pro-leave?

I’m buying Euro. Lots of it.

---------- Post added 19-07-2018 at 18:55 ----------

So you’re not pro-leave?

I have already stated I voted to remain and accept that leave won the EU referendum vote. I accepted the democratically referendum result and now support the UK leaving the EU because that was the choice made by the majority in the EU referendum vote. I can't understand why all the people who voted to remain in the EU referendum don't behave the same as me.

Not pro-leave?

You've been pushing a hard brexit and military coup to help make it happen.

I think the best solution now would be for there to be a military coup and the British Army take over BREXIT negotiations. Then they could appoint and handful of politicians, who campaigned for the UK to leave the EU and an handful of business people who supported the UK to leave the EU to complete the BREXIT negotiations.
Edited by SnailyBoy

Not pro-leave?

You've been pushing a hard brexit and military coup if it doesn't happen.

There is no such thing as an hard brexit. The fact is leave won the EU Referendum vote, which would not have happened if Parliament had not voted in favour of holding a EU referendum vote. If Parliament don't honour the referendum vote, which they gave permission to take place, then I believe the military should intervene to ensure the democratic wishes of the people are fully carried out.

---------- Post added 19-07-2018 at 19:22 ----------

thou doth protest too much :suspect:

Please explain how respecting the democratic decision is protesting too much.

Edited by Lockdoctor