Blades v forrest

lien1

To answer a few questions on here.

I'd rather keep wilder than Brooks. So if he feels the best solution for him is a spot from the bench because he isn't fit for 90 minutes. Then I'm happy with that decision and if he leaves, we get the best price we can.

George long is at Wimbledon, you'll be hard pushed to find many who want him back as he hasn't progressed as one would hope.

When Blackman leaves, Moore will be the number 1, for me there is little difference between the 2 capabilities.

As for splashing out in January, it doesn't always work. For instance, we are pretty much aiming for the play offs as our top goal.

Cardiff, Villa, Fulham all splashed out. Someone is going to miss out. I don't want us to get into a position where we may be breaking FFP on players who may or may not do it.

0-0 a draw and really a game of 2 halves, could have gone either way but in the end we are lucky to come away with the point.

Thought this was a blades thread, but seems once again owls fans are obsessed with their rivals instead of concentrating on their own club, think there are a lot who are secret blades but darnt admit it!

Leave them alone. They've just won a game of football, more or less secured their Championship status and bridged the gap by two points.

Big success.

To answer a few questions on here.

I'd rather keep wilder than Brooks. So if he feels the best solution for him is a spot from the bench because he isn't fit for 90 minutes. Then I'm happy with that decision and if he leaves, we get the best price we can.

George long is at Wimbledon, you'll be hard pushed to find many who want him back as he hasn't progressed as one would hope.

When Blackman leaves, Moore will be the number 1, for me there is little difference between the 2 capabilities.

As for splashing out in January, it doesn't always work. For instance, we are pretty much aiming for the play offs as our top goal.

Cardiff, Villa, Fulham all splashed out. Someone is going to miss out. I don't want us to get into a position where we may be breaking FFP on players who may or may not do it.

0-0 a draw and really a game of 2 halves, could have gone either way but in the end we are lucky to come away with the point.

There is a middle ground between spending virtually nothing and breaking FFP, Wilders shown he can get the best out of players so investing in a little bit more quality than the likes of Donaldson and Clarke may have got you over the line, these chances don’t come around that often so you try and take them whilst they are there surely.

There is a middle ground between spending virtually nothing and breaking FFP, Wilders shown he can get the best out of players so investing in a little bit more quality than the likes of Donaldson and Clarke may have got you over the line, these chances don’t come around that often so you try and take them whilst they are there surely.

Donaldson and Clarke were bought before we got anywhere near the line,and before anyone knew we were going to get there.

Clarke was bought to get us out of the pub league,now he has ensured we stay in the Championship,he's done more than what is expected of him.

You may be right, or maybe we'll push again over the next few years? You make it sound like it's all downhill now.

If we Ipswich around for the next 90 years then it may have been a missed opportunity, although there are clearly several teams who are much better than us.

Thought this was a blades thread, but seems once again owls fans are obsessed with their rivals instead of concentrating on their own club, think there are a lot who are secret blades but darnt admit it!

Thought this was a SHEFFIELD forum?

Looking at the Blades match threads over this season(if I'm allowed)the majority of Blades didn't expect to win many of the games but they have exceeded your expectations so it's been a good season for you lot.

As for Brooks Basham said he wasn't strong enough to play 90 minutes,how old is ha?20,if he isn't strong enough now when will he be.

Thought this was a SHEFFIELD forum?

Looking at the Blades match threads over this season(if I'm allowed)the majority of Blades didn't expect to win many of the games but they have exceeded your expectations so it's been a good season for you lot.

As for Brooks Basham said he wasn't strong enough to play 90 minutes,how old is ha?20,if he isn't strong enough now when will he be.

When the medical staff say that he is,glandular fever and the effects of getting over it are what he is talking about,not his age.

Donaldson and Clarke were bought before we got anywhere near the line,and before anyone knew we were going to get there.

Clarke was bought to get us out of the pub league,now he has ensured we stay in the Championship,he's done more than what is expected of him.

So once it’s clear they are not cutting it then you speculate to bring in better or have I misunderstood football for the last 40yrs?

So once it’s clear they are not cutting it then you speculate to bring in better or have I misunderstood football for the last 40yrs?

This group of players got us to where we are,so clearly they are cutting it,as the aim was to consolidate,and they have done better than expected,to get better players,you have to attract them with better wages,they are looking for the most money,so they will be looking to go to clubs who will pay them that money,we have a wage structure and a transfer policy in place that we are not going to overpay on either,like it or not,Wilder knows and accepts that,so he has agreed to work within that boundary.

The only point to raise as far as I am concerned was the talk of money being made available for a 'special player' if we were in with a shout of promotion,this was mentioned pre season,but not expanded upon or made clear what this meant,Wilder and fans could legitimately bring up this point as a promise not being met,but it was vague,so if anybody knows more about that statement or even if it was made,then lets hear it.