Blades v forrest

I don't fancy him for 90 minutes most of the time. You've also got to consider that we've had other strikers who've been in very good form at different times in the season. Billy and Leon for example have got a decent haul, and Donaldson has had some good games.

I agree about Sharp. Donaldson is looking like a gamble that hasn’t really worked.

When did Clarke last score? Remind us.

Haven’t you got a Prince in there somewhere that was supposed to do that? I’d say the player sales have bankrolled the club rather than mccabe personally.

Anyway back to the game, reading the comments on here and hearing RS can we say this was a 0-0 loss?

Then you show how much McCabe has put in,and show how much player sales have brought in to back up your point,you publish your accounts for us all to see and then we can see who's money has bankrolled the club.

It was a 0-0 draw,both teams got a point,a point gained for us due to Forest having the better of it..........next.

Then you show how much McCabe has put in,and show how much player sales have brought in to back up your point,you publish your accounts for us all to see and then we can see who's money has bankrolled the club.

It was a 0-0 draw,both teams got a point,a point gained for us due to Forest having the better of it..........next.

Sorry I thought you’d stopped calling 0-0’s draws, my mistake.

Would you be happy if lack of game time is a contributory factor to him leaving?

If he wasn't happy with his playing time and pushed for a move because of it, then he can go. Our manager picks the team he thinks is best, it's as simple as that.

Sorry I thought you’d stopped calling 0-0’s draws, my mistake.

That's OK,hope you've got better ammo than this,it's going to be a long 2 weeks.

I agree about Sharp. Donaldson is looking like a gamble that hasn’t really worked.

When did Clarke last score? Remind us.

Donaldson has scored important goals in away matches. Two against Sunderland, two against Villa, the winner at Norwich. He's contributed, considering we paid nothing for him he's been adequate.

Clarke still puts all the effort in as usual, but looks like he's forgot how to shoot.

Think your keeper won you a point today.

Defo, the reason he was motm.

I Always pull Blackman down but got to say he saved us today played well

Real competition now for keepers good to see

Not quite their keeper. More like their borrowed keeper

Not quite their keeper. More like their borrowed keeper

And the problem with that is???????????????????//

And the problem with that is???????????????????//

Quite simple.

What happens next year? Key position, no obvious candidate.