Who will be next manager of SWFC  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be next manager of SWFC

• Paulo Fonseca
    • Paul Hurst
    • Dean Smith
    • Ronald McDonald
    • Nigel Pearson

No offence mate but our chairman has always said he wants attractive football, Karanka won’t provide that.

Ok he messed up but he did get us promoted...what ye want be with the big boys or struggling to stay in this division..

And wouldn't it make a great match when we play u end of the month..

I read somewhere that Wednesday may find it difficult to buy players in January ... even if they manage to offload a few... would put link but can't remember where I read it.

It may be a load of rubbish, but if true it could put a lot of managers off. Hence the potential need to cast the net wider for a good manager (pardon the pun)!

Now being linked to every German manager known to man. :hihi:

I read somewhere that Wednesday may find it difficult to buy players in January ... even if they manage to offload a few... would put link but can't remember where I read it.

It may be a load of rubbish, but if true it could put a lot of managers off. Hence the potential need to cast the net wider for a good manager (pardon the pun)!

i watched Bullens press conference for the Carlisle match and he said with all the injuries and no proper manager aswell as fairplay wotsit we will probably only get 1 or 2 loans to plug gaps, near the end of the window

i watched Bullens press conference for the Carlisle match and he said with all the injuries and no proper manager aswell as fairplay wotsit we will probably only get 1 or 2 loans to plug gaps, near the end of the window

We maybe need to use this window to ship a few out and the new manager and CEO may have contacts to get some decent loans in.

We maybe need to use this window to ship a few out and the new manager and CEO may have contacts to get some decent loans in.

trouble is 12 or so are injured so they cant be sold cos nobody will buy em if injured? and the ones not injured we may currently need LOL

trouble is 12 or so are injured so they cant be sold cos nobody will buy em if injured? and the ones not injured we may currently need LOL

There is that I suppose, I've never know and injury crisis like it in nearly 40yrs of following em.

Looks like Jos Luhukay will be next up,ultra defensive coach from Germany,renowned for not conceeding goals,but very dire football,good record of getting sides into the bundesliga from liga 2,got 3 clubs up in the past

I saw this on the HITC site, not being ageist but isn't 69 a little too old, don't think I would fancy the stress at that age.

Sven Goran Eriksson has applied for the Sheffield Wednesday manager's job, the Mirror reports on page 63 of its printed edition on Friday.

I saw this on the HITC site, not being ageist but isn't 69 a little too old, don't think I would fancy the stress at that age.

Sven Goran Eriksson has applied for the Sheffield Wednesday manager's job, the Mirror reports on page 63 of its printed edition on Friday.

Dom Howson reports that he's interested but theres been no contact between him and the club, thankfully!!!

Jos luhukay now favourite.?????

There is that I suppose, I've never know and injury crisis like it in nearly 40yrs of following em.

Every club gets injuries.