Blades v preston

The next transfer window is probably the biggest for united in a decade, the word has always been (very much in evidence on here) that the chairmen would spend “when the time is right” you have a very good manager who’s performing miracles on a budget, unfortunately in the unforgiving Championship (and this is not a vintage season) that will only take you so far, over to you Mr McCabe and Prince Charming - the time is now!!!

Just got back ,from Preston , got to say worst game of football I have seen so far this season

United was awful lack of commitment just did not turn up to say Preston was not that much better ,I know there’s a long way to go but united have got serious problems wilders running out of ideas just got to hope the board back him and

We can get a few new players in January because I honestly can’t see united winning again with those type performance, shocking lack of ideas ,teams at bottom of league are in better form than us just got to hope we can come round

From this bad day

United's bubble has now well and truly burst, ours has a 2 season slow puncture :hihi::hihi:

Yet we’re still top six. Sounds like today has been the only bad performance this season, and there are reasons for that, team decimated, but you’ll not agree with that.

Carlos Carcrashio seems to be your problem

I didn't go today but we were poor by all accounts.A bit surprising really because even though we haven't been getting the results of late we've been playing well.

Wilder said after the game that he would be embarrassed to blame injuries for the result; he's right ;its a squad game and the squad needs shaking up in January.

Wilder said after the game that he would be embarrassed to blame injuries for the result

A bit ingenuous that. If he really feels that way why mention it at all?

Yet we’re still top six. Sounds like today has been the only bad performance this season, and there are reasons for that, team decimated, but you’ll not agree with that.

Carlos Carcrashio seems to be your problem

You never saw the Millwall game then?

---------- Post added 16-12-2017 at 20:06 ----------

A bit ingenuous that. If he really feels that way why mention it at all?

Because he doesn't want to blame injuries,what's the problem?

All people are talking about is Coutts,he isn't.

---------- Post added 16-12-2017 at 20:08 ----------

Just got back ,from Preston , got to say worst game of football I have seen so far this season

United was awful lack of commitment just did not turn up to say Preston was not that much better ,I know there’s a long way to go but united have got serious problems wilders running out of ideas just got to hope the board back him and

We can get a few new players in January because I honestly can’t see united winning again with those type performance, shocking lack of ideas ,teams at bottom of league are in better form than us just got to hope we can come round

From this bad day

Said last week we were playing like Bolton,more are starting to smell the coffee.

Because he doesn't want to blame injuries,what's the problem?

All people are talking about is Coutts,he isn't.

So why mention injuries?

So why mention injuries?

It inevitably gets brought up by the interviewer

I didn't go today but we were poor by all accounts.A bit surprising really because even though we haven't been getting the results of late we've been playing well.

Wilder said after the game that he would be embarrassed to blame injuries for the result; he's right ;its a squad game and the squad needs shaking up in January.

The only surprise is that people are surprised,as though we were going to go on in the top 2 or 3.Never was going to happen,reality is we can play a lot better than what we are,and also we are missing key players,so there's no need to panic.

While we were away in the pub league,loads of teams in this division were going on good and bad runs like this,still are,it's what happens here,it's normal,just that we have got used to not losing lately,but,short of pulling the blankets up and staying in bed,we are just going to have to go through it and come out the other side,like most other teams do.

---------- Post added 16-12-2017 at 20:15 ----------

So why mention injuries?

I just said,Wilder listens to,and reads stuff from fans,he's replying to them.He's not putting it down to injuries,that is his message to us.

The only surprise is that people are surprised,as though we were going to go on in the top 2 or 3.Never was going to happen,reality is we can play a lot better than what we are,and also we are missing key players,so there's no need to panic.

While we were away in the pub league,loads of teams in this division were going on good and bad runs like this,still are,it's what happens here,it's normal,just that we have got used to not losing lately,but,short of pulling the blankets up and staying in bed,we are just going to have to go through it and come out the other side,like most other teams do.

---------- Post added 16-12-2017 at 20:15 ----------

I just said,Wilder listens to,and reads stuff from fans,he's replying to them.He's not putting it down to injuries,that is his message to us.

Chill mi owd .

Football is like stormy waters , all ups & downs in a roller coaster of waves ;) try having Carlos in ya ranks :hihi:

Chill mi owd .

Football is like stormy waters , all ups & downs in a roller coaster of waves ;) try having Carlos in ya ranks :hihi:

Top post owl.66 and never has a truer word been spoken.

If I'm honest (and most Blades would be), we're a little surprised to have been in the position we were a month or so ago. I'm just glad we have the points in the bank and with a bit of luck, we shouldn't have to worry as long as the tide turns back in our favour when a few key players return to duty.

I'd rather be looking backwards from a stronger position than upwards when things aren't going as you'd hoped and there doesn't seem to be a solution on the horizon.

Edited by Guest

You couldn’t wait could you ? :hihi:

Inquiries and suspension cost us today,

Still top six:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 16-12-2017 at 16:58 ----------

Sadly becoming all too familiar

---------- Post added 16-12-2017 at 16:59 ----------

Not sure Boxing Day, Sunderland revived

Not sure about that.Not long back from the game .Took 76 mins to break down fulhams defence.Good result though ,bring on the brummies next saturday.