Blades v preston

Every post from a Wednesdayite about United is swiftly followed by a comment from you having a dig,sly or otherwise, about Wednesday and its obvious which players you are referring to in this instance ....why else would you refer to bus's and penalties..?

You're very predictable..

To be fair, the whole direction of the thread is predictable (and tedious). It's a blades thread, so just about every owls post is a dig. Maybe it works the other way round on owls threads, but I wouldn't know because I don't go on em.

It goes:

blades discuss the blades match > owls pop up and have a sly go > some blades respond > the usual tit-for-tat results.

Every post from a Wednesdayite about United is swiftly followed by a comment from you having a dig,sly or otherwise, about Wednesday and its obvious which players you are referring to in this instance ....why else would you refer to bus's and penalties..?

You're very defensive about it.It was a Wednesday poster who took this thread in the direction of the hunger of Blades players,so I can't see the problem in me posting my view of what the hunger of players are and should be in certain situations.It's a football forum,I am posting about football,you are free to disagree with my opinion,this is what happens on a forum,very normal it seems to me.

You're very defensive about it.It was a Wednesday poster who took this thread in the direction of the hunger of Blades players,so I can't see the problem in me posting my view of what the hunger of players are and should be in certain situations.It's a football forum,I am posting about football,you are free to disagree with my opinion,this is what happens on a forum,very normal it seems to me.

Where am i defensive..?...You raised the point about penalties and bus's which as everyone can see is a dig at certain Wednesday players,much in the style of your previous post's...all i asked was for you to confirm who you referred to...to which you either can't or won't ...

Oh the irony :rolleyes:

Where am i defensive..?...You raised the point about penalties and bus's which as everyone can see is a dig at certain Wednesday players,much in the style of your previous post's...all i asked was for you to confirm who you referred to...to which you either can't or won't ...

I already did,I raised certain scenarios that I thought questioned the hunger of players,one would be if they weren't at the front of the queue demanding to take a penalty in a shoot out,another would be if they were not prepared to travel to a game if required to do so.I asked another poster if the 2 Blades players he mentioned had done these things,because it would make me question their hunger,but I can't see that they have.

Like they put on the end of a film,any reference to anybody dead or alive is purely coincidental.or something like that.

---------- Post added 18-12-2017 at 15:30 ----------

Already on a Blades match thread,we've had Wednesday fans questioning the attitude of Blades players,the motives,commitment to the club,and generally abusing the owner,accusing the manager of saying something he never said,but write some thoughts on the hunger of players and the toys go out of their pram.

Oh the irony :rolleyes:

Happy Christmas ...

---------- Post added 18-12-2017 at 16:18 ----------

I already did,I raised certain scenarios that I thought questioned the hunger of players,one would be if they weren't at the front of the queue demanding to take a penalty in a shoot out,another would be if they were not prepared to travel to a game if required to do so.I asked another poster if the 2 Blades players he mentioned had done these things,because it would make me question their hunger,but I can't see that they have.

Like they put on the end of a film,any reference to anybody dead or alive is purely coincidental.or something like that.

---------- Post added 18-12-2017 at 15:30 ----------

Already on a Blades match thread,we've had Wednesday fans questioning the attitude of Blades players,the motives,commitment to the club,and generally abusing the owner,accusing the manager of saying something he never said,but write some thoughts on the hunger of players and the toys go out of their pram.

Your getting closer Chalga...."penalty in a shoot out with a Play off place at stake"...and a player "not prepared to travel to a game".....two names that's all we need...:hihi:

Lets leave it now....you've wriggled enough..:hihi:

Edited by Sheridan1-0

Sheffield United is bankrolling Scarborough holdings!

You are correct in a way though, money is no indication of a club's success, but it does help!

Just seen this years accounts, any idea where the transfer of monies to Scarborough Holdings is buried ?