Wednesday v Wolves 15/12/17

Well i wont be rushing home from to go , I might watch it on sky .

Season ticket or not i wont be attending .

We've hit rock bottom at the moment and surely things can only get better, need a change of direction fast.

2-3

Carlos will set up shop to not lose,We'll go 1 down then throw caution to the wind and draw 1-1.

Negativity is massive at Hillsborough, but we all know we have good or very good players. We all know we've been well below par in 95% of the games.

We all know we've been beaten by a good few teams who shouldn't really have been much of a threat. We all know we've thrown away point after points after points. We all know the football is awful (how is that with so many good players?) and we all know how frustrated and angry we all are with our present plight.

Why do some of us maintain any hope and continue to 'support' and in some cases, idolise 7 or 8 players who continue to do anything but do their job properly? To the best of their ability?

I know it's what we do, Love Is Blind, but strewth, I'm hanging on by a very, very, thin thread.

2-0 Wolves and resounding boos.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

we don't want karanka,but I do have a question,as wolves and swfc have the same homeland managers ,why did not carlos sign theses super players they have? he must of seen them on many occasions,take it he thought they were not good enough for our team,if so ,he made a big mistake.

we don't want karanka,but I do have a question,as wolves and swfc have the same homeland managers ,why did not carlos sign theses super players they have? he must of seen them on many occasions,take it he thought they were not good enough for our team,if so ,he made a big mistake.

To be fair that may not of been down to Carlos, the chairman has made it clear we won't break FFP rules, I'd be amazed if wolves haven't with those signings. We all know the signings since after his first season have been poor

To be fair that may not of been down to Carlos, the chairman has made it clear we won't break FFP rules, I'd be amazed if wolves haven't with those signings. We all know the signings since after his first season have been poor

If Wolves don't go up this season (this looks unlikely) they will have real problems, they've gambled and if it comes off then fine, if it doesn't..................

carlos has spent millions,were these players not available?also are the top strikers not loan players,if so theres only wages involved,but it does seem unfair if you break the rules and go up,its not a problem but if that's the case we have the money,get in a top maneger if we don't go up and buy our way out of this horrid league and get back were we deserve

If Wolves don't go up this season (this looks unlikely) they will have real problems, they've gambled and if it comes off then fine, if it doesn't..................

No we won't. The club have been very shrewd with the use of loans (with an option to buy) and spreading the cost of players that we have bought over the next few seasons. So our transfer spending for the season is only about £15 million (not dissimilar to yours?). We have also bought young players whose value should icrease, so reducing the danger of being left with players on big wages who we can't shift if they don't do well. So not so much of a gamble.

Having said that it looks like after the start we have made we will make some loans permanent in Jan and will strengthen again to try and finish what we have started.

carlos has spent millions,were these players not available?also are the top strikers not loan players,if so theres only wages involved,but it does seem unfair if you break the rules and go up,its not a problem but if that's the case we have the money,get in a top maneger if we don't go up and buy our way out of this horrid league and get back were we deserve

Yes he has spent a few million but Rhodes was the biggest at around 8 million, probably around 20 million plus over 2 and half year period in just transfer fees. I think one player alone cost 15 million for wolves if I remember right then theres the rest and that was all this summer. I'm not sure how the FFP works but even at the level we have spent we should be in the playoffs minimum and at least able to match wolves.

---------- Post added 12-12-2017 at 14:52 ----------

No we won't. The club have been very shrewd with the use of loans (with an option to buy) and spreading the cost of players that we have bought over the next few seasons. So our transfer spending for the season is only about £15 million (not dissimilar to yours?). We have also bought young players whose value should icrease, so reducing the danger of being left with players on big wages who we can't shift if they don't do well. So not so much of a gamble.

Having said that it looks like after the start we have made we will make some loans permanent in Jan and will strengthen again to try and finish what we have started.

You could of typed that before I put my bit:hihi: its not much different to how we did things at first, unfortunately we havent really improved the team after that

Sort of game Wednesday pull off a surprise win and a Leeds type performance

Can't see it myself though

and CC get let off again :(

2-1 win to SWFC, the sort of game where you are not expected to win, but will.