Carlos out carlos out

:mrgreen::wave::wave:say no more Clueless:banana::wave:

Ok I didn't say you was wrong and I'm allowed an opinion even if I can't get to many games so no need to be like that. I know apart from the odd game here and there we've been poor. Last season we got away with it, this season not so much

They were winning 1-0 and doing sooooooo well

Well,don't leave me in suspense....then what happened?

I know they were winning 1 -0 at half time, but don"t know the final score as I had a crossword to finish.

Don’t get too upset but Naarich scored......

three times !

Upsetting isn’t it :(

I know they were winning 1 -0 at half time, but don"t know the final score as I had a crossword to finish.

It looks like quite a few are just starting their cross words.

Carlos in........

Carlos reigns, sorry typing error. Carlos resigns.

Big Tone and Gazza in please.

Stick with Carlos he will pull you round your just having a bad run of form

He was the best thing since sliced bread last term not even half way through season yet just look at the players you’ve got it’s them that’s letting you lot down not carlos

Edited by jacklev1

I think what frustrates people is not just the results but the way we are playing.The passion we had in his first season is very rarely seen now.We now just look like an average mid table team which when you consider what has been spent is not what we should be seeing.Carlos seems to have accepted this and looks out of ideas to me.

I think what frustrates people is not just the results but the way we are playing.The passion we had in his first season is very rarely seen now.We now just look like an average mid table team which when you consider what has been spent is not what we should be seeing.Carlos seems to have accepted this and looks out of ideas to me.

This, we have millions and millions of value in the front-line yet we hardly ever create enough with them there. I've been wanting a change since September, nothing has changed. I really believe in giving managers a chance, but he's just not bringing it. The combination of turgid football and high ticket prices is completely putting me off.

What worries me is thousands can see we are not right but Chanseri can't.