Norwich City v Sheffield Wednesday 09/12/17

top4718

Well Carlos, there are no dodgy refereeing decisions to hide behind tonight.

We were the better side until we scored, then we were spineless. A truly pathetic second half showing.

It is time for new ideas and new leadership.

Same old story unfortunately. Still think he should get until end of season but I'm loosing hope of a playoff place now

Sorry mate he's got to go,no fight,no plan no skill,in the 1st half I watched Wallace and Palmer let their players walk the ball out with no gusto whatsoever,Carlos has lost the team.

Sorry mate he's got to go,no fight,no plan no skill,in the 1st half I watched Wallace and Palmer let their players walk the ball out with no gusto whatsoever,Carlos has lost the team.

I get that point but I still think he has done enough last couple of seasons to be given the season, no playoff spot and I'll want a new manager.

I get that point but I still think he has done enough last couple of seasons to be given the season, no playoff spot and I'll want a new manager.

Last couple of seasons gone pal,he was lucky last season with poor football,not so lucky this year,I would have got shut then.

I listened to the commentary on the Blades last night and the Owls today. Either the commentators on the Blades match are massively biased or Carlos has to go.

The Blades match commentary was what I want when listening to the Owls. Instead it was the same old same old.

I know the Blades lost at home and have only got one point in twelve, but they are playing exciting football and are still ten points in front. With the players we have it should be us playing the best football. I know we have Nando, Hutchinson and Lees missing but with the money spent we should strengthened the team better.

Its not that the Blades are doing better than us it is that Chris Wilder is getting his players to perform and Carlos can't.

Trouble is, if we keep on serving up this sort of dross, season ticket sales will take a dive next year.

I can think of many other things to spend my £1000 on.

Trouble is, if we keep on serving up this sort of dross, season ticket sales will take a dive next year.

I can think of many other things to spend my £1000 on.

I'm not saying the calls for him to go are wrong, if he was sacked tomorrow I wouldn't be too bothered. Your right about season tickets, chansiri has to remember the ones who bought 3 year tickets are nearly up, how many of those would pay full price for the dross they have to watch now