Norwich City v Sheffield Wednesday 09/12/17

Poor Hull fans will be watching CRAB football in the next week or two.

Yes, and probably see Dean Hammond arrive in some sort of coaching capacity.

May be right about season could be over , as regards play offs , need to win three or four on trot and I cant see that happening. On the recent form we could end up looking below us . Lee on bench and donkeys on pitch .

what a load of rubbish,they were terrible against a team that haven't won at home since sept 9th,how much did our squad cost?,i will be there fri eve,but lets hope they decide they are up for it,otherwise the manegers got to go

Now that's one phrase you don't hear often! :hihi:

I think you need to see the season out and then change the manager (not sure how that works with the murky Doyen blokes in the background).

As daft as it sounds, and it never worked for us, you missed a trick by not getting hold of Adkins. He has a track record of getting decent performances when the team is an expensive one, full of talent.

Be interesting to see if Hull take off, now he is there.

Your rights its normaly second half hasbeen on.

Adkins are you having a laugh :loopy: what did he do for your lot .:roll: SACKED

Extended lowlights

Short lowlights

Carlos the clowns view

Loovens is now a donkey,he looks embarrassingly slow,we have a Portuguese center half sat getting paid for nothing,if he is not good enough to push for a place he should not be bought,Wallace contributes nothing,he should have been taken off not Fox,Jones playing with Lee on the bench,come on Tops there's no contest.

I agree with you about Loovens. Shame, but he's slower than me and I'm 63. He's done well for us, but his time is up. The Portuguese player (apologies for his name not slipping off the tongue) HAS to be better than him.

It may be time to play 3-4-3 as the present system isn't working. It's a shame the players' don't (won't/can't) come out and tell us what they think the problem(s) is. I maintain it's the players' fault. Leicester players forced Ranieri out, played like Brazil for Craig Shakespeare, then rebelled against him too and got him sacked, and I'm convinced that a large proportion of our lot want Carlos out of the door.

I just wish they would play for the fans and oust Carlos with a 'quiet word' to Mr Chansiri. Hitting 25,000 supporters with the present dross is unacceptable, and the 'unhappy' players should hang their heads in guilt, and get their Agents to fashion them a move to maybe Doncaster, or Rotherham or somewhere similar.

Some of them would have to bide their time and fight for a place, but I'm sure Fergie would give them a game every now and then. They'd have to move to a much smaller house as well.

A dog kennel, some of 'em, if I had my way.

Judas's, traitors and bottlers, and I've had enough.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Your rights its normaly second half hasbeen on.

Adkins are you having a laugh :loopy: what did he do for your lot .:roll: SACKED

I did say it never worked for us, but look at his track record. He can organise a decent, expensive set of players, which currently, CC is struggling to do.

I don't mean Adkins is long term, I just mean to get you out of a hole, he might have done it.

Edited by Grappler