Sheffield Wednesday v Hull City 02/12/17

top4718

Still a game we should be winning once again we are chasing the game,Carlos still doesn't know his best team.

chasing the game in the first half but went 2 up during the 2nd half? and went equal with a goal in the 95th minute which in most games wouldnt happen?

Sounds more unlucky than chasing?

chasing the game in the first half but went 2 up during the 2nd half? and went equal with a goal in the 95th minute which in most games wouldnt happen?

Sounds more unlucky than chasing?

So why not start the game with the same team he had from the third of the game.

Extended highlights

Short highlights

Carlos' reaction

---------- Post added 03-12-2017 at 13:34 ----------

Looking at the highlights we were unlucky, hit the post to keep ours out and then they scored off the post in the 95th minute and it only just crept inside the post, another day that wouldve boinked outwards.

Sorry but some of you need a reality check.

Megson.... really??

We are playing crap but perfectly placed, unbeaten in what 7,8?

Footballs not great but we're hard to beat.

Gary megson!!

Get a frickin grip.

Carlos has earned this season, win lose or draw. He's given us the best 2 seasons in years and you idiots want him out!!!

Stay at home if ya like but Carlos has EARNED this shot.

WAWAW

Nice to have you posting m8 But surely are you so happy to go out & spend money & watch such dross football .

I have different people sat at the side of me & in the last few home games have left at half time.

Edited by owl.66

Nice to have you posting m8 But surely are you so happy to go out & spend money & watch such dross football .

I have different people sat at the side of me & in the last few home games have left at half time.

since Wednesday generally play better after the break thats a bit unfortunate lol

Sorry but some of you need a reality check.

Megson.... really??

We are playing crap but perfectly placed, unbeaten in what 7,8?

Footballs not great but we're hard to beat.

Gary megson!!

Get a frickin grip.

Carlos has earned this season, win lose or draw. He's given us the best 2 seasons in years and you idiots want him out!!!

Stay at home if ya like but Carlos has EARNED this shot.

WAWAW

Agree with that, I'll see where we finish before deciding if he should go. I don't go enough to comment on how badly we play, I can only go on the results which aren't good enough but we are far from out of it. We all have our own opinions on carlos, no one can claim to be right on the issue