Blades v Birmingham

jacklev1

Afraid to say the wheels are starting to fall off, however I think united will reach the 50 point mark to survive

Apart from sunderland on boxing day I cant see united winning other games this season

Sadly a 0 - 3 loss today

You should stick to writing your Thesaurus mate because you clearly don't know much about football!

Absolutely the game I was expecting,they sat deep,pressed us to death,got the worldie that our opponents usually get,and we just didn't have enough good final ball and craft to get behind a dogged defence.They have battled as much as we have,and the best move of the game got us level,great finish by Leon.

There was always going to be a point when teams sussed the Blades out and they needed to adapt and this may be it. Am sure CW will sort it out, when he has send him across to S6 to give some advice to our Carlos.

There's really nothing to suss out. We couldn't handle the pace of Fulham, and made individual errors, and we couldn't snatch a second against a very defensive Birmingham despite dominating.

We're just a good team who play effective football. We aren't unbeatable, and we're susceptible to quick counter attacks. There's no massive secret that once unlocked, will mean everyone beats us.

So our first draw of season starting to think has the blades sharpness disappeared for what ever reason united just seem to be a adverage side last two games in this division, now think the blades need to spend some cash in January as 1 point from 2 home games is no good to stay where we are in the league

Edited by jacklev1