United getting all the credit..

Once a blade, always a blade....it makes my red and white blood boil when I hear of these outsiders jumping on the bandwagon.. next year when were in the prem and brexit has been implemented, maybe we can set up our own border controls.

as a blade I can remember all to well the last time we were in the prem.

Well he probably supported Man Utd then.

The Blades results have upset far too many Owls fans but that does not alter the fact that we have only carried on the style of last season as I predicted pre-season if you look back

Sorry Owls just get consistency, a 10 point gap hurts you and is going to take some getting used to but we will adapt as and when as we have a proper man manager

Yes they are hurting after all their predictions at the start of the season .I think most of them were hoping rather than thinking we were going to struggle .Now they are just left with clutching straws at the least little thing just to get a little comfort .It's so sad really.

Yes they are hurting after all their predictions at the start of the season .I think most of them were hoping rather than thinking we were going to struggle .Now they are just left with clutching straws at the least little thing just to get a little comfort .It's so sad really.

Seeing as many united fans also thought you’d struggle it’s hardly unexpected.

Seeing as many united fans also thought you’d struggle it’s hardly unexpected.

Yes the trouble with them is they believe people like you.

Yes the trouble with them is they believe people like you.

Well they should make their own minds up,no one even Wilder never expected to perform as well as they have and credit to them.

No one expected a promoted team to play like the have.

Couldnt see Wednesday challenging unless the manager was sacked or he changed his outlook. Neither happened, so we've struggled. He may have twigged on in last 3 games, 2 wide men and players in the correct positions. Have to see if it stops that way.

In touching distance of top 6, loads of games left to make the top 6, all depends on Carlos.

Leave "united as a benchmark" stuff to the blades, seems everything is relative to what Wednesday are doing

I think MOST Blades fans thought they were well capable of holding their own but admit most did not think they would be up there fighting for top spot.We gave Wilder less credit than he deserves ,his man management is superb add the love he has for the club and his talent for finding quality players at rock bottom prices maybe he can do a Huddersfield.Do not think anyone can say he will finish in the top two but is more than capable of the top six and the dreaded play offs.I do think though they are better equipped for the play offs than ever before.

Don't remind me, choogs.

I think MOST Blades fans thought they were well capable of holding their own but admit most did not think they would be up there fighting for top spot.We gave Wilder less credit than he deserves ,his man management is superb add the love he has for the club and his talent for finding quality players at rock bottom prices maybe he can do a Huddersfield.Do not think anyone can say he will finish in the top two but is more than capable of the top six and the dreaded play offs.I do think though they are better equipped for the play offs than ever before.

Think wolves will win it, can't see Cardiff lasting, you've every chance. Top 6 a cert, dunno about top 2. I'd still expect one of villa or Boro to put a run together

I don't see the problem with people that aren't blades giving them credit, surely it's nice to have other fans giving your team credit for what you've done so far.

As for the predictions I know alot of blades that thought you'd struggle so not just owls that thought it. Just enjoy it while it lasts, it could all change after Xmas.