Burglars won't leave us alone

I've told the police there names when I phoned 101 5 times. I have reference numbers but all they've done so far is knock on the door to see if anyone is home.

No crime has been committed yet so police can't/won't do much.

A crime has possibly been committed under the Protection from Harassment Act, ask your local plod about it.

They've knocked on our door 5 times since August pretending to be milkmen, council guys etc .

They normally call when I'm not in but other family members are.

The cops won't do anything.

Our house is not secured. No alarms, weak doors. What should I do?

My Bold

What should he do?

the top and bottom of it is, there has been no distraction burglary, and with lack of evidence no attempted distraction burglary. and possibly if this happened to anybody els it wouldn't raise concern.

The op in his own mind has sufficient proof that this "is" happening and wants to know what to do about it,

The onley advice i can give is either move, or make your house as secure as you possibly can, the police wont help until some body breaks the law.

its about time society sorted these mental tormenter's out, i for one would stick both hands up to bring back hard labour for these people.

You're clearly rather ill-informed; let me help you...

a) Heroin and crack addicts are human beings

b) They look for their fix because they're ill. Their illness is drug addiction.

c) Many addicts are well educated.

d) Some addicts already have jobs, many will go on to find them on recovery.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: