Fulham v Sheffield Wednesday 19/08/17

A game against last season two play off semi finalists neither of whom have won yet this season (Fulham have not lost either), Fulham edged the games last season (a draw and a win) but their style will suit the Owls and if they play as they did last night could get something.

Will FF be back?

1-1

A game against last season two play off semi finalists neither of whom have won yet this season (Fulham have not lost either), Fulham edged the games last season (a draw and a win) but their style will suit the Owls and if they play as they did last night could get something.

Will FF be back?

1-1

Fancied Fulham to do well this season, think if you get your 1-1 prediction right, it would be a good afternoons work.

2-1 for me though.

Will FF be back?

1-1

Not saying this is true, but local journalist, Alan Biggs, said last week that FF had played his last game for SWFC, rumours that Huddersfield have come in for him, along with Celtic and Brighton.

As I say, just a rumour, don't shoot the messenger.

Not saying this is true, but local journalist, Alan Biggs, said last week that FF had played his last game for SWFC, rumours that Huddersfield have come in for him, along with Celtic and Brighton.

As I say, just a rumour, don't shoot the messenger.

It wouldn't surprise me and I'm not that bothered now TBH, his disruption seems to be having an effect and he didn't have enough good games last season to pander to him.

As long as its to a Prem team for a good fee he can go.

Fulham 4-1 SWFC

one goal disallowed for Fulham.. 3-1.

Similar start to the season for both teams but as usual, it depends which Wednesday turn up - I'll go for a 1-1

It wouldn't surprise me and I'm not that bothered now TBH, his disruption seems to be having an effect and he didn't have enough good games last season to pander to him.

He's always looked a decent player when I've seen him on the box, but didn't Watford and Leeds turn down the chance to sign him? If it was because of the potential to cause disruption in the squad I think you're probably right, let him go for a good fee.

i agree, 2 seasons ago id have shot somebody who came in for him, but last season he didnt really pull up any trees so tbh, i aint bothered now.

Sounds like everyone is happy again at S6. Seems like we have adopted a three strikes and you,re out policy with Fessi.

He's always looked a decent player when I've seen him on the box, but didn't Watford and Leeds turn down the chance to sign him? If it was because of the potential to cause disruption in the squad I think you're probably right, let him go for a good fee.

He came from Watford, Newcastle and Derby were linked with him last season.

I read somewhere FF has told carlos he doesn't want to play on the wing as he is more suited as a striker, not having to track back as much or something along those lines but last season he did nothing to show me he should be a striker, it's on the wing/behind strikers or nothing for me which is a shame.

As for the game I don't know, maybe a draw again I expect