Gender Fluid etc, Opinions?

Did you watch it? If not you can't really comment on what I have written.

I have however put my money where my mouth is and complained to Channel 4 and Ofcom. This is what you do if you want to see changes... Not sit pounding a keyboard, writing on an obscure forum anonymously. Which is fine as a pastime but doesn't really get anything done about the issues you write?

Here is the letter:

>>>I watched the RIOT GIRLS programme as part of my own education into the whole 'gender fluidity' issue.

I am extremely broad minded, having been a ***** ****** in my younger life, and always eager to absorb anything that helps to empower children.. (my Grandchildren now)

However.. I was appalled at the content of 'Riot Girls', in fact I was disgusted and ashamed to think that anyone, Man, Woman, or any Gender they choose, would want to be so revolting. The particular sketch that offended me the most was the 'menstrual blood cakes'. I cannot for the life of me understand why these 'women' were not arrested..

Had the boot been on the other foot and it had been 'men' giving away/selling cakes containing sperm, there would have been an uproar and arrests, for will-fully risking passing some disease or other on to unsuspecting participants, who were only told - after they had eaten the sample..

Whoever it was had this concept should be drummed out of all future television programming production.. along with every one who approved it.

Channel 4 always walks a fine line, but have gone way too far this time and I think they and their producers should be prosecuted.

I realise their intention is to desensitise us, by subjecting us constantly to revolting things.. but enough is enough.

Depravity is never going to improve society but 'will' eventually produce a generation of Sociopaths..

Is that what we really need?<<<

https://tinyurl.com/ych6z4se

Catpus

Not seen the program, so I can't comment on that directly.

However, I have seen enough in the news and on social media to have a good understanding of what it was about. I've been pulled up before for taking arguments from YouTube, but seeing as it's now infiltrating mainstream media, maybe I won't be seen as so much of a loon.

When you have a woman knitting things using wool that she's shoved inside of her so that it's coated in menstrual blood, and being called 'brave' by the sisterhood... it doesn't fill you with confidence for the human race that these people are seen as the best that the feminist and LGBTQZUTYFJDHRY community can produce.

When you get the gender non-binary community talking about inclusion, but then restricting hetero-cis people from attending events.

You get them claiming freedom of speech, but then shutting down anyone with an opposing view by calling them fascist and Nazis.

It's laughable that they fail to see why they aren't taken seriously.

I saw the bit where the racist Loreal model was heckled and she was crying she was encountering "trans phobia" !

Will "playing the trans card" be the next big phrase?

Catpus

Not seen the program, so I can't comment on that directly.

However, I have seen enough in the news and on social media to have a good understanding of what it was about. I've been pulled up before for taking arguments from YouTube, but seeing as it's now infiltrating mainstream media, maybe I won't be seen as so much of a loon.

When you have a woman knitting things using wool that she's shoved inside of her so that it's coated in menstrual blood, and being called 'brave' by the sisterhood... it doesn't fill you with confidence for the human race that these people are seen as the best that the feminist and LGBTQZUTYFJDHRY community can produce.

When you get the gender non-binary community talking about inclusion, but then restricting hetero-cis people from attending events.

You get them claiming freedom of speech, but then shutting down anyone with an opposing view by calling them fascist and Nazis.

It's laughable that they fail to see why they aren't taken seriously.

It is good to meet another who is not blinkered and brainwashed by the MSM.

But distressing that there are so many people happy to go along with it?

---------- Post added 11-05-2018 at 15:21 ----------

I saw the bit where the racist Loreal model was heckled and she was crying she was encountering "trans phobia" !

Will "playing the trans card" be the next big phrase?

It is just a pity that this 'model' has nothing better to do in their life. What are they complaining about? They are getting all the attention they crave. What do they say. no publicity is bad publicity..

There are millions of people on our planet displaced and in terrible pain and trouble and all this berk can concentrate on, is that someone won't accept what they choose to be this week... Jesus wept!

They are nothing short of self obsessed narcissists who are forcing us all to take part in their bizarre dance.

Frankly, I couldn't care less what they are this week or what they do. They have chosen their course... If they don't want people to comment then just STFU.

As I said previously - my brother is homosexual - but I wouldn't thank him for regaling me with the details. He is who he is- my brother- and his sexuality/gender matters not one jot. I love him regardless.

As Germaine Greer says, cutting your <removed> off does not make you a woman.

Get over it. You don't need to convince me... You do not figure in my life enough for me to bother what you are...

The LBGTIQXYZ crowd are simply desperate attention seekers. Who I refuse to give any more of my attention to.

Less than 3% of the population??? FFS!

The End.

Edited by nikki-red

You seem to be strangely conflicted about whether they can do what they want, or whether you are somehow being forced into complicity with them. Must they shut up, so as to not offend you? Or do you accept them for whoever they want to be?

If you really don't care, why are you even reading this topic?

And you finish by declaring all Lesbian, Gay, Transexual people as desperate attention seekers. I guess you must be including your brother there, perhaps you should call him now and tell him to stop attention seeking.

The end. I doubt it, you're clearly quite upset about not getting all the attention yourself.

Gender fluidity, i suppose, has been around for decades - the ultimate example being David Bowie with the androgyny and, i suppose you could argue later, Annie Lennox in the Sweet Dreams... video.

Yet, nothing more has majorly come of this.

Looking around Sheffield, what i see more and more is young girls buying in to the make-up and dolling themselves up, often in clothing inappropriate to their shape and size. As far as i can tell, men are not making them do this.

So, if gender is a social construct, why are so many young girls feeling the need to be feminine and women?

The more feminism seems to be calling out the patriarchy, more girls are spending more money on beauty products.

Men are now buying beauty products and becoming feminised... but that doesn'r mean there are more genders! They are just one gender decorating themselves as the other gender.

Gender fluidity, i suppose, has been around for decades - the ultimate example being David Bowie with the androgyny and, i suppose you could argue later, Annie Lennox in the Sweet Dreams... video.

Yet, nothing more has majorly come of this.

Looking around Sheffield, what i see more and more is young girls buying in to the make-up and dolling themselves up, often in clothing inappropriate to their shape and size. As far as i can tell, men are not making them do this.

So, if gender is a social construct, why are so many young girls feeling the need to be feminine and women?

The more feminism seems to be calling out the patriarchy, more girls are spending more money on beauty products.

Men are now buying beauty products and becoming feminised... but that doesn'r mean there are more genders! They are just one gender decorating themselves as the other gender.

Precisely! And who gives a hoot?

The gender-fluid with their demands for toilets and clothing ranges.

Do you agree with Facebook's calculation of there being 70+ genders?

How do we calculate toilet space in shops and pubs based on that?

You, clearly.

It's mental health awareness next week,I think we're quite enough aware as it is.

What if R2D2 identifies as a Dalek...? Should we pander to this madness?

What next? Bungle claims he's a Wookie?