The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

1: times have changed over the decades, business has got harder?

Dont you mean more competitive, especially with the impact of automation. Both of which has also affected world business and not just the UK.

2: we wernt leaving then we were already out, theres a difference.

That still doesn't mean we will be isolated as the EU countries and others will still want our trade.

couple of possibilities to be going on with ;)

Very dubious ones though..

---------- Post added 13-03-2018 at 18:59 ----------

Presumbly all those articles from pro-brexit sources showing what a disaster Brexit is turning out to be are also lies. :suspect:

Cant see any disasters yet despite the many remain lies and predictions.

Cant see any disasters yet despite the many remain lies and predictions.

You have to actually look, it's clear from your posts on here that you're doing everything possible to avoid doing so. :hihi:

Meanwhile:-

BANK OF AMERICA: Theresa May's Brexit plan is 'not possible'

http://uk.businessinsider.com/bank-of-america-theresa-may-brexit-plan-not-possible-venn-diagram-2018-2

Theresa May refuses to rule out selling off the NHS in post-Brexit trade deal

http://uk.businessinsider.com/theresa-may-nhs-brexit-free-trade-deal-donald-trump-2018-2

Edited by Magilla

You have to actually look, it's clear from your posts on here that you're doing everything possible to avoid doing so. :hihi:

I think me quoting what was on the front page shows that i have looked.:hihi:

Plus there is no search and even if you use the filters nothing about the Osborne lies, but I would expect that from a biased source.

I think me quoting what was on the front page shows that i have looked.:hihi:

I wasn't talking about that site specifically, as usual you avoid the wider context ;)

Plus there is no search and even if you use the filters nothing about the Osborne lies, but I would expect that from a biased source.

And ofcourse, your whopper about how you're entirely uneffected by Brexit related inflation and food price rises! LOL :loopy:

Still the sidestep king I see :hihi:

\And of course, your whopper about how you're entirely uneffected by Brexit related inflation and food price rises! LOL :

What has gone up that I am now paying more for as it certainly is not affecting me. I am sill spending the same and also saving the same so not the whopper you hoped for. It would be interesting to know just how much it has affected you and others and in what way.

http://brexitlies.com/

Quite an interesting site, especially the facility to sort news items by source/bias. A few eye openers there!

Starts off with a lie its self,

"THE LIE: The Leave campaign had that expensive looking bright red bus saying we'd give the £350m to the NHS instead of the EU every week. Their site was even counting how many hospitals they could build with that."

"THE LIE: The Leave campaign had that expensive looking bright red bus saying we'd give the £350m to the NHS instead of the EU every week. Their site was even counting how many hospitals they could build with that."

It is what it said. Do you want pictures?

Presumbly all those articles from pro-brexit sources showing what a disaster Brexit is turning out to be are also lies. :suspect:

George Osborne forecast Growth of 2.5% for 2017 and 2.4% in 2018; due to poor Conservative policies and Brexit, growth was actually 1.8% in 2017

Another one is the brexit cost calculator.

Quote:"The Bank of England announced that voting to leave the European Union has cost Britain more than £200 million a week in lost growth since the referendum,.."

Actually it was not a BofE statement but something Mark Carney believed and indicated at a private breakfast meeting with business leaders in Davos. This was reported in The Times and is careful to also say "The Bank has been careful not to quantify the effect of the Brexit vote to avoid accusations of political interference."

Now what was mentioned earlier about bias..:hihi:

---------- Post added 13-03-2018 at 20:35 ----------

It is what it said. Do you want pictures?

It didn't, what it said was "We give the EU £350 million a week, lets fund our NHS instead. People seem to get mixed up with this and the billboard posters.

---------- Post added 13-03-2018 at 20:43 ----------

George Osborne forecast Growth of 2.5% for 2017 and 2.4% in 2018; due to poor Conservative policies and Brexit, growth was actually 1.8% in 2017

In his budget of 2016, pre referendum, he later revised that growth down for 2016, 2017 and 2018 so it was already on the cards.

Edited by apelike