The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

All the people who don't come to the UK because they've been stopped will still have the chance to go to Spain and pick fruit and veg.

And what happens when that labour dries up?

Germany are already investing in non EU migrants and refugees to solve their ageing demographic problem,as well as still taking in migrants from other EU countries.

So basically Germany are now allowing an influx of non EU migrants for cheap labour to replace the ones that may actually return to their home country when developed. I think Merkel nearly lost her election because of that and it is also sowing discontent in her own country. A case of be careful what you wish for.

And what happens when that labour dries up?

So basically Germany are now allowing an influx of non EU migrants for cheap labour to replace the ones that may actually return to their home country when developed. I think Merkel nearly lost her election because of that and it is also sowing discontent in her own country. A case of be careful what you wish for.

I don't think the labour is ever going to 'dry up',there's still free movement in the EU,all the people who can't or don't want to go to the UK can go to any other country who needs cheap labour,there will never be an end to gypsies in the EU who do that kind of work.

Germany can take care of itself,as they have demonstrated for decades now,including taking in their Eastern Bloc and integrating it to become the powerhouse of Europe,I don't think they need anybody to tell them to be careful.

You realise his background before becoming an MP is lobbying for a big pharmaceutical company?

No I didn’t.

I just like the cut of his jib

And I quite like MPs who have done another job.

All the people who don't come to the UK because they've been stopped will still have the chance to go to Spain and pick fruit and veg.

Germany are already investing in non EU migrants and refugees to solve their ageing demographic problem,as well as still taking in migrants from other EU countries.

It's up to those countries and regions in the EU to be more creative and stop looking to the EU as the be all and end all to any problem they have,plenty of people from Eastern Europe are making money in richer countries and going back,then starting their own business,employing people and investing in local economy,plus plenty of big business,especially hyper and supermarkets from western Europe continue to open branches in Eastern Europe,so employing more people,and it's up to regions and countries to make their areas more business friendly to attract the companies who are going to provide the money,jobs and investment.

my bold how many do you think would employ brits :roll:

my bold how many do you think would employ brits :roll:

Depends how well they did in their interviews.

Depends how well they did in their interviews.
now you know thats not going to happen :suspect:

now you know thats not going to happen :suspect:

Why not,you do a good interview,you impress the management,you get the job.

Why not,you do a good interview,you impress the management,you get the job.
good luck when you move overseas to get a job then :hihi:

good luck when you move overseas to get a job then :hihi:

Been overseas for years,no need to work anymore.

Been overseas for years,no need to work anymore.
well done enjoy your retirement:thumbsup:

Interesting piece on Channel Four News this evening.

It featured a Leave campaign worker who has whistle blown the campaign to the electoral commission for 'processing' a donation of £650,000 directly to SCL (the parent company of Cambridge Analytica) to avoid it being counted as part of their spend on the campaign. This money was used as part of the digital campaign which targetted political adverts and 'information' directly at the social media of people thought more likely to vote leave.

And before all the Brextremists on here start screaming and shouting about how they had made up their own minds and would never been conned like that, remember that this £650,000 was only of a fraction of the millions spent to get voters to vote Leave here and for Trump in the US.

In the immortal words of John Lydon "Ever get the feeling .......?" :D

Interesting piece on Channel Four News this evening.

It featured a Leave campaign worker who has whistle blown the campaign to the electoral commission for 'processing' a donation of £650,000 directly to SCL (the parent company of Cambridge Analytica) to avoid it being counted as part of their spend on the campaign. This money was used as part of the digital campaign which targetted political adverts and 'information' directly at the social media of people thought more likely to vote leave.

And before all the Brextremists on here start screaming and shouting about how they had made up their own minds and would never been conned like that, remember that this £650,000 was only of a fraction of the millions spent to get voters to vote Leave here and for Trump in the US.

In the immortal words of John Lydon "Ever get the feeling .......?" :D

It pales in comparison to the money spent on that government leaflet aimed at trying to convince us to vote remain.