Van mows down pedestrians near London mosque

Mental illness,Holly and Phil Eamon and Ruth walking hand in Hand round the mosque,oh and Cowell doing another record.

Make an example of him.

Is Theresa May going to visit the mosque?

it was only a matter of time that this would happen now we wait for backlash from this stupid attack

Of course it was. There was always going to be a backlash for the recent terrorist attacks in London and Manchester.

Of course it was. There was always going to be a backlash for the recent terrorist attacks in London and Manchester.

This is not going to become a you do this I do that situation.

It will be made clear by its leaders that this society doesn't want people to take these matters in their own hands.

Of course, there's violent idiots on both sides. Notice yet again you haven't actually vilified the perpetrator

Are you organising a march to show not all white people support the actions of one nutter?

Our response was one love Manchester.

Anything we do should not degrade us to the same low levels of terrorism.

Scum is scum a terrorist is a terrorist we're ever it comes from.

Scum is scum a terrorist is a terrorist we're ever it comes from.

Indeed indeed

The Daily Mail (newspaper of the year 2016) has described the terrorist as a clean-shaven white man.

I'll be honest, I'm glad to see members of the clean-shaven white community are publicly condemning this terrorist attack.

But is that enough? It will be argued that clean-shaven white men could be doing a lot more to prevent this kind of extremist action... alerting the authorities of radical preachers, etc?

Is it me or is this not getting as much airtime and sympathy as previous attacks?

The Daily Mail (newspaper of the year 2016) has described the terrorist as a clean-shaven white man.

I'll be honest, I'm glad to see members of the clean-shaven white community are publicly condemning this terrorist attack.

But is that enough? It will be argued that clean-shaven white men could be doing a lot more to prevent this kind of extremist action... alerting the authorities of radical preachers, etc?

I'm white, but unfortunately I have a beard. What should I do? Can I still condemn the attack, or do I need to shave first?