Pardew rumour in press

Pardew linked with owls job according to Daily Mail, regardless of going up or not Alan Pardew is poised to take over at Owls, owners not happy having spent £25m in two years and only finishing forth!

So they wouldn't be happy about spending less than some other clubs in the division and still going up?? :loopy:

Could you breakdown the £25m?

Didn't the papers run a similar report prior to an important game recently saying Carlos would be ousted if we failed to make the play offs...and here they are again stirring things up prior to an important game...

Carlos is under no threat regardless of what happens in the play offs...:thumbsup:

Lets get on with the job in hand. Whatever will be will be.

Pardew linked with owls job according to Daily Mail, regardless of going up or not Alan Pardew is poised to take over at Owls, owners not happy having spent £25m in two years and only finishing forth!

The last bit is just your warped opinion because the article says nothing of the sort. Just glad we've got owners willing to spend whatever it takes.

If Carlos is out of a job is he going to be bothered what happens in the playoffs

And who plays? For Wednesday could be bad for the owls if true

I don't want him to leave, the football played last season was some of the best in my time watching Wednesday.

This story was originally posted on Owlstalk on 2nd April by some ITK stirrer, most people dismissed it . Nigel Pearson will not manage Wednesday he still lives in Sheffield and wants a private Life

If Carlos is out of a job is he going to be bothered what happens in the playoffs

And who plays? For Wednesday could be bad for the owls if true

He isn't so its not on the agenda.

Just because someone attention seeking on Owlstalk decided to make a thread there does not make it fact here

More to the point, why would you believe what the daily fail print ? For the record, i dont think Carlos's job is secure. Whats Adkins up to nowadays? Would love to see him in the job.:D

More to the point, why would you believe what the daily fail print ? For the record, i dont think Carlos's job is secure. Whats Adkins up to nowadays? Would love to see him in the job.:D

Why don't you think his job is secure?

Nothing wrong with finishing 4th in a division where Newcastle won it.

Carlos should be safe imo. But I have a feeling he will leave.