Sheffield Wednesday v Fulham 07/05/17

top4718

Still on track for Owls to beat Reading 3-1 in final and Rhodes to score hat trick, and just for those who are going to say JR will not start he comes on the last half hour does the damage and we all come home happy,leaving the blades pulling there hair out.

I've had a pop at Rhodes as you know Al, but yesterday he worked more than his socks off. He was floggin' a dead horse up front on his own after Matias went, but he kept at it even when surrounded by 5 defenders intent on taking the Mick.

Likewise Big Dave when he came on.

I hope your prediction comes off. :thumbsup:

I've had a pop at Rhodes as you know Al, but yesterday he worked more than his socks off. He was floggin' a dead horse up front on his own after Matias went, but he kept at it even when surrounded by 5 defenders intent on taking the Mick.

Likewise Big Dave when he came on.

I hope your prediction comes off. :thumbsup:

I thought the same, we do have strength just need to stayed focused on the job in hand now. Enjoy you holiday

Not to say they didn't have a few players that Wednesday definitely need to watch out for

Fulham look capable of slicing most teams open. Incisive forward movement, 2 good wide men, and blistering crosses, many hard and low and very difficult to defend against.

I think they can create any space they need to be honest.

A good side to watch.

As I said to Mel, I hope Reading bore them in to submission.

---------- Post added 08-05-2017 at 10:59 ----------

I thought the same, we do have strength just need to stayed focused on the job in hand now. Enjoy your holiday

Thanks Al!

Enjoy the games.

Fulham were at full strength Mel.

They looked a very tidy, clever side.

thats good then, cos IF we do get them in the final, we know how theyll play (roughly) and they wont know how we'll play as itll be a completely different squad, not that they wont be watching the hudders games lol

Fancy Wednesday to get past Fulham. Just have a feeling.

Will be a fantastic final.

Lets not run before we can walk eh....

A LOT of hard work to do

---------- Post added 08-05-2017 at 11:30 ----------

thats good then, cos IF we do get them in the final, we know how theyll play (roughly) and they wont know how we'll play as itll be a completely different squad, not that they wont be watching the hudders games lol

Fulham outclassed us yesterday, specifically in the second half. Obviously if we were playing our normal side it would have been different.

However, I also feel that if they wanted to, Fulham could knock it up another gear. I thought McDonald was fantastic for them

But Fulham now have that winning mentality and that can count for a lot.

On the other hand Fulham may be pooping it as they scraped a win against Wednesdays reserves in fact.

Fulham looked wide open at the back and am confident we faced them in a final we would beat them !

On the other hand Fulham may be pooping it as they scraped a win against Wednesdays reserves in fact.

Fulham looked wide open at the back and am confident we faced them in a final we would beat them !

1. You can only beat whatever side the opposition choose to field

2., You haven't got past Huddersfield yet.

Don't count your chickens - Huddersfield won't be turning up with the intention of making the numbers up, and Fulham haven't beat Reading yet.

Having said that, if I was a betting man I'd back the Owls.

Edited by Guest

1. You can only beat whatever side the opposition choose to field

2., You haven't got past Huddersfield yet.

Don't count your chickens - Huddersfield won't be turning up with the intention of making the numbers up, and Fulham haven't beat Reading yet.

Having said that, if I was a betting man I'd back the Owls.

thats why he said would...not will :roll: