Got a really odd request (Ghost) needing an expert in audio and subjec

. If anyone is interested in this subject i'll be more than happy to send you a copy of the audio and you'll hear the replies for yourself

I'm starting to think I'm a ghost, on this thread.

---------- Post added 17-04-2017 at 17:51 ----------

but I might be naked.(just to prove no wires etc - obviously)

I'm out.......

They say another body, not another human body.

Just a thought.

I hope they dont come back as anything living,i squashed a fly today and it could have been my great grandfather.

I need someone with an image capturing device. I've been able to levitate briefly - only for a fraction of a second - but I think there's something in it. I need someone to document it. It will be in safe place but I might be naked.(just to prove no wires etc - obviously)

I could give you a piggy back and put harry potters cloak over my self if that makes it any easier for you. (Please wear some kind of pants)

don't believe in ghosts and do not know what a spirit box is, I dread to think. Also definitely do not believe in spiritual churches. I have a relative who lives in the spiritual church and went along with her once out of curiosity. What a load of rubbish, playing on vulnerable people. Only thing I can say is if it gives people comfort going to these places then who am I to argue.

Just a thought.

Sounds like the two lovers Bob & Alice who vow to contact the other if one of them dies.

After many years of being together Bob dies. Alice finds a local spiritualist and after a few

false starts manages to contact Bob.

"So what's it like where you are?" Alice Asks.

"It's beautiful. There are blue skies, a soft breeze, sunshine most of the time." Says Bob.

"How do you occupy your days?"

"Well we arise before dawn, have a good breakfast, make love during the morning and sleep in the afternoon and

have an evening meal just before sunset."

Alice is a little taken aback by this. "So that's what heaven is really like?"

"Heaven? who said anything about heaven, I'm on a farm in South Wales!"

I hope they dont come back as anything living,i squashed a fly today and it could have been my great grandfather.

Yes, and you didn't give a moments thought to why that fly wanted to be close to you.

Shame on you.

Sounds like the two lovers Bob & Alice who vow to contact the other if one of them dies.

After many years of being together Bob dies. Alice finds a local spiritualist and after a few

false starts manages to contact Bob.

"So what's it like where you are?" Alice Asks.

"It's beautiful. There are blue skies, a soft breeze, sunshine most of the time." Says Bob.

"How do you occupy your days?"

"Well we arise before dawn, have a good breakfast, make love during the morning and sleep in the afternoon and

have an evening meal just before sunset."

Alice is a little taken aback by this. "So that's what heaven is really like?"

"Heaven? who said anything about heaven, I'm on a farm in South Wales!"

groan. this thread was funny till you spoilt it.

having researched this the apps on the phones look best. You cant trust the FM/AM physical versions.

No way would I try this in my house though. Some odd stuff has happened here through the years. Dont want to **** them off any more.

It's a 100% real, and i'm 100% genuine, i've just finished another session. a ten minute session takes around 3hrs to translate the audio to to paper. They tend to use the same wording for a lot of things, They describe where they are as hell.

You're picking up BBC Radio Humberside phone ins.

Just a thought.

Yeah but they also say evolve which implies further development. Maybe this should then be the next question.. into what body do they evolve and become?

Yeah but they also say evolve which implies further development. Maybe this should then be the next question.. into what body do they evolve and become?

Brexiters Morlocks

It's a 100% real, and i'm 100% genuine, i've just finished another session. a ten minute session takes around 3hrs to translate the audio to to paper. They tend to use the same wording for a lot of things, They describe where they are as hell.

they confirmed there is a heaven, they said when a person dies the soul is recycled and your reborn into another body, they refer this process as evolve. they also call earth prision. it's really strange. when i play back the audio it's like sitting in a packed room listening to them to talk to one another and yourself.

how much i know as fact at this stage is questionable, because they seem to mix lies in with the truth. However i did ask them to bring me a loved one that i knew had died some years back. playing back the audio i heard them tell someone to go look for the person in question, a few moments went passed then i heard the reply "could not locate her, she evolve"

Also they seem to finish each others sentences off as if their one connected mind, it's really strange. If anyone is interested in this subject i'll be more than happy to send you a copy of the audio and you'll hear the replies for yourself

Sounds like " The Borg " on Star Trek.

Angel1.