Trump's travel ban..

Why not try listening to it yourself and then comment.

It was on at about 10am.

We know what happened,Trump brought in a half assed policy that caused confusion nationwide and worldwide,without consulting with the legal people that are supposed to be part of the process.

Would this be the statement saying it only affects people travelling directly from the 7 named countries, despite numerous cited cases of this not actually being the case?

I can't remember all of the interview but I do recall her saying that all those with green cards were passed through quickly.

Also of those without green cards most were not inconvenienced for long.

She spoke of the threat from those who had gone to war torn countries and were returning.

Also she stated the numbers entering the US and the number of poor and unemployed already living there.

A very balanced interview.

You would need to listen to it yourself to get the full gist of it and then evaluate what she said.

Would this be the statement saying it only affects people travelling directly from the 7 named countries, despite numerous cited cases of this not actually being the case?

There are no direct flights from those 7 named countries to the US so hows that work then?

I can't remember all of the interview but I do recall her saying that all those with green cards were passed through quickly.

Also of those without green cards most were not inconvenienced for long.

She spoke of the threat from those who had gone to war torn countries and were returning.

Also she stated the numbers entering the US and the number of poor and unemployed already living there.

A very balanced interview.

You would need to listen to it yourself to get the full gist of it and then evaluate what she said.

How did she spin this case then?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scottish-vet-reveals-heartbreak-after-9714252

---------- Post added 30-01-2017 at 12:32 ----------

There are no direct flights from those 7 named countries to the US so hows that work then?

Indeed, I mentioned this on the first page (post number 6). Bizarre isnt the word for all of this.

parliament petition to prevent trump visiting UK

It is getting thousands of signatures per minute.

edit: must be some Russian hackers signing it.

I didnt realise there were so many hand wringing , militant lefties in this country.

I totally support Trumps ban 100% . Its just a shame our politicians havnt got the backbone to do the same.