Sheffield Wednesday v Rotherham 17/12/16

top4718

You've lost a fiver.

Probably, but not bad odds, and I think worth a sneaky fiver :)

A weds in the pub last night said that he saw that Walsall were 7-1 to beat us. Similar/decent odds for no score or player guessing, and saw the banana skin and stuck a sneaky fiver on!

Saying that, I wouldn't bet.

3-0 Owls I reckon. Easy game on paper, like ours last night. I think that lack of away fans will help the cause (not that I blame them mind)

I agree whole hearted with every member who says that this game should be a gimme for Sheffield Wednesday and I should be considered nothing but an absolute failure should they not win it.

Rotherham are propping up the league and have only managed 10 points from a possible 63. I think on the road Rotherham have only picked up 1 single point as well.......

You can't hide behind the "derby game" factor here....Rotherham United are ridiculously poor and if you lot consider yourselves top 6 material then you have to 100% stone wall say that a home game against a bottom of the league club with form like Rotherham's has to be all three points!.

If you want an interesting stat - Rotherham United have only scored 4 less goals than Sheffield Wednesday this season, yet they sit 17 places behind the in the table due to a dismal defensive record which has seen them concede 47 goals!.....Double what Sheffield Wednesday have conceded!