Will Forestieri be Sold

Its smashing to have a chairman who is hands on ,makes a change from what most clubs have to put up with .

Fessi dropped one same as we all do :hihi: don"t we.

---------- Post added 16-08-2016 at 15:46 ----------

I have to agree with that. All Forestieri as done is caused a mass amount of uncertainty at the club. Absolute bonkers. You can give all the blind loyalty you want to your player - but he clearly hasn't reciprocated that. When a club comes in with more money he'll be gone and not give you a second thought. It's disgusting and feel for the fans. :rant:

As another club near on has found out over the years ,from Currie to Jags, to Walker and so on.

Fessi has dropped one but is still at Hillsbro.

I have to agree with that. All Forestieri as done is caused a mass amount of uncertainty at the club. Absolute bonkers. You can give all the blind loyalty you want to your player - but he clearly hasn't reciprocated that. When a club comes in with more money he'll be gone and not give you a second thought. It's disgusting and feel for the fans. :rant:

FF made a bad error of judgement in his recent actions...in turn incurring the wrath of supporters,players & management etc etc.. who all feel let down.

However,he has since apologised, to all and sundry & admitted he made a big mistake, which has been accepted..and now the owner has asked all fans to get behind him ...and re-iterated that none of the clubs best players will be sold.

On Saturday,i was of the opinion he shouldnt wear a Wednesday shirt again,but having seen and heard statements from the player,the manager and the owner..i am prepared to draw a line and accept it and move on.

Now you come up some evidence where you have seen that FF has caused a "mass amount of uncertainty at the club..":huh:

Please God, please let big Dave go on strike

Don,t say that, he may come out with a new three year deal. you don,t have to watch him i do.:hihi:

I've always liked Big Dave. I've stuck up for him many, many times. He's a good player. He has a great heart. He's a proper team man. He encourages and embraces a 'All for one, and one for all' mentality. He's done some things with the ball in some very tricky situations that have totally Gobsmacked me!

He seems to love the club (and we know what that means don't we?)

After saying that, as we've bought better and better players, he's dropped more and more in to the background, because eventually, he's not now one of our more reliable/better forwards.

He's still a good sub to bring on (if only for his defensive heading ability)

Unfortunately, when his heading at the other end needs better accuracy, he's err .................... not very good :hihi:

I still want him as part of the squad, and the Dressing Room, but if recent interest from Germany and Spain bears fruit, I won't lose any sleep. :)

As others have done, I too have drawn a line under the whole mess and accept F's apology.

I truly hope it's a sincere apology, and a sincere commitment to the Owls.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

I've always liked Big Dave. I've stuck up for him many, many times. He's a good player. He has a great heart. He's a proper team man. He encourages and embraces a 'All for one, and one for all' mentality. He's done some things with the ball in some very tricky situations that have totally Gobsmacked me!

He seems to love the club (and we know what that means don't we?)

After saying that, as we've bought better and better players, he's dropped more and more in to the background, because eventually, he's not now one of our more reliable/better forwards.

He's still a good sub to bring on (if only for his defensive heading ability)

Unfortunately, when his heading at the other end needs better accuracy, he's err .................... not very good :hihi:

I still want him as part of the squad, and the Dressing Room, but if recent interest from Germany and Spain bears fruit, I won't lose any sleep. :)

Could not agree with you more until we get to the goalscoring ability and goals to games ratio. He just does not cut the mustard.

At the time stated he loved the club it was probably correct he's then had a contract related (I believe) dispute which has now been resolved.

I called it stirring things up as the majority of your posts are exactly that.

Loves the club but doesn't want to play for them. Pahahahahahaha.

Then he gets a pay rise so he loves them again.

It's funny how quite a lot on here don't agree with you but you only say I'm stirring it up.

Show me where most of my posts do just that.

Have you grasped the basic facts yet or are you just struggling to come to terms with them?.

---------- Post added 16-08-2016 at 16:16 ----------

Have you any proof or just up to your usual games. The issue was NOT about another club coming in for him as no required players are for sale.

Well I think it's safe to say thousands of owls fans were uncertain about his future this weekend so surely his statement is correct.

Edited by panchobar

This situation with FF has certainly taken certain Unitedites minds off their dreadful start to the season..:hihi:

Guest sibon
This situation with FF has certainly taken certain Unitedites minds off their dreadful start to the season..:hihi:

I know Blavdes who are wishing that half of the squad would go on strike.

Your just guessing there though. For all we know it has all been sorted behind the scenes and they really have moved on. Unless it's a club outside our division I don't see him being sold either, the chairman I'm sure realised it would be stupid to sell to put rivals

Loves the club but doesn't want to play for them. Pahahahahahaha.

Then he gets a pay rise so he loves them again.

It's funny how quite a lot on here don't agree with you but you only say I'm stirring it up.

Show me where most of my posts do just that.

Have you grasped the basic facts yet or are you just struggling to come to terms with them?.

---------- Post added 16-08-2016 at 16:16 ----------

Well I think it's safe to say thousands of owls fans were uncertain about his future this weekend so surely his statement is correct.

Can you show where the evidence is that he has got a pay rise?

I quite like my job but if my employer suddenly bought in new people doing the same job on more money I might make a fuss.

Your just guessing there though. For all we know it has all been sorted behind the scenes and they really have moved on. Unless it's a club outside our division I don't see him being sold either, the chairman I'm sure realised it would be stupid to sell to put rivals

Well said Nervy it's a lot of guessing from a lot of posters I've just read another version where your Chairman told him he wouldn't be sold and h would see his contract out in the reserves so h then decided he loved them again.:hihi::hihi:.

If that version is true top marks to the Chairman.

Well said Nervy it's a lot of guessing from a lot of posters I've just read another version where your Chairman told him he wouldn't be sold and h would see his contract out in the reserves so h then decided he loved them again.:hihi::hihi:.

If that version is true top marks to the Chairman.

Can you post a link to this version as I've read nothing of the sort.

Can you post a link to this version as I've read nothing of the sort.

It's on a closed football group can you post any links to him being given a pay rise or it being £35,000 a week as stated by a few on here or is it just me you require evidence from?

I'll tell you what no more posting by anyone unless they have links to validate their posts.

No rumours official links, that should make you happy.