Will Forestieri be Sold

In my opinion it was unforgivable what he did and certainly won,t be forgotten. NOW LETS MOVE ON.

Reading between CC's lines, NOTHING will change this season, but the minute Derby, or Newcastle or whoever can come in again, they will come in again and Forestieri will be gone.

We've seen this 'love the club' hype before, but when another £10k a week is on the table, he'll be off like a Weasel.

Don't get Forestieri an Easter card is my advice.

Reading between CC's lines, NOTHING will change this season, but the minute Derby, or Newcastle or whoever can come in again, they will come in again and Forestieri will be gone.

We've seen this 'love the club' hype before, but when another £10k a week is on the table, he'll be off like a Weasel.

Don't get Forestieri an Easter card is my advice.

I don't think Derby and certainly not Newcastle as they never made an approach were a factor in all this, it was contractual. As long as he does his job whilst he's with us and we get a good fee if we do sell its not a problem.

Fossi just released a statement as well on the swfc site. Interesting thing in it: I never wanted to leave Wednesday. Hmmm.... What does that mean? Is it a contract row?

Fossi just released a statement as well on the swfc site. Interesting thing in it: I never wanted to leave Wednesday. Hmmm.... What does that mean? Is it a contract row?

It was always a contract row I reckon, Derby were just trying their luck. It resolved now so we move on.

Hi Tops.

You said earlier that if players who've signed after FF signed his contract are on more money, then he's since proved he's worthy of similar money.

That doesn't ring true with me.

If he signed a contract for say, £20k a week, then £20k a week it is, not what he decides what it now should be.

The time for more money for him is when he negotiates a new contract.

If, in the last few days, he has signed a new contract, I hope it's got a 3 or 4 year extension on it. If so, and he's loyal (:suspect:), then we could maybe give him a few quid extra.

Do we now expect Bannan, Wallace, Big Dave, Loovens etc to all go on strike?

I don't think so.

Soz, I just don't trust Forestieri. We'll see where he is for the 2017 /18 season, to see if he's a man of his word.

I just hope he doesn't want £100k a week next season.

I am willing to eat humble pie, but I'm more likely to be spitting feathers I'm afraid.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Hi Tops.

You said earlier that if players who've signed after FF signed his contract are on more money, then he's since proved he's worthy of similar money.

If he signed a contract for say, £20k a week, then £20k a week it is, not what he decides what it now should be.

If, in the last few days, he has signed a new contract, I hope it's got a 3 or 4 year extension on it. If so, and he's loyal (:suspect:), then we could maybe give him a few quid extra.

I don't think so.

Soz, I just don't trust Forestieri. We'll see where he is for the 2017 /18 season, to see if he's a man of his word.

I am willing to eat humble pie, but I'm more likely to be spitting feathers I'm afraid.

We can only speculate, if he helps get us promoted thats fine by me.

In my opinion it was unforgivable what he did and certainly won,t be forgotten. NOW LETS MOVE ON.

i'm sure it will be a while until it's forgotten by many wednesday fans, in time most will forgive if he does his job on the pitch and keeps his nose clean. i'm not willing to write him off after one mistake if thats what it was. we can all speculate what caused it but we'll never know for sure so no point worrying. if we do sell at some point i'm sure the chairman will do whats best for the club

Hi Tops.

I don't think so.

I have to agree with that. All Forestieri as done is caused a mass amount of uncertainty at the club. Absolute bonkers. You can give all the blind loyalty you want to your player - but he clearly hasn't reciprocated that. When a club comes in with more money he'll be gone and not give you a second thought. It's disgusting and feel for the fans. :rant:

Hi Tops.

I don't think so.

Please God, please let big Dave go on strike

I have to agree with that. All Forestieri as done is caused a mass amount of uncertainty at the club. Absolute bonkers. You can give all the blind loyalty you want to your player - but he clearly hasn't reciprocated that. When a club comes in with more money he'll be gone and not give you a second thought. It's disgusting and feel for the fans. :rant:

Have you any proof or just up to your usual games. The issue was NOT about another club coming in for him as no required players are for sale.

Please God, please let big Dave go on strike

Don,t say that, he may come out with a new three year deal. you don,t have to watch him i do.:hihi: