Will Forestieri be Sold

It's on a closed football group can you post any links to him being given a pay rise or it being £35,000 a week as stated by a few on here or is it just me you require evidence from?

I'll tell you what no more posting by anyone unless they have links to validate their posts.

No rumours official links, that should make you happy.

As there is no link to him being given a pay rise or any proof of £35k a week for him or Fletcher no I don't need to, if you read back through some of the relevant threads I have stated many times that its just speculation and only people within the club know what the players are earning.

Its fine to post whatever you like but if your trying to use it as a stick to hit people with its always better if theres some truth behind it.

I mention Mccabes "game changing investement" :hihi::hihi: on here, I can post a link to that if you like.

As there is no link to him being given a pay rise or any proof of £35k a week for him or Fletcher no I don't need to, if you read back through some of the relevant threads I have stated many times that its just speculation and only people within the club know what the players are earning.

Its fine to post whatever you like but if your trying to use it as a stick to hit people with its always better if theres some truth behind it.

I mention Mccabes "game changing investement" :hihi::hihi: on here, I can post a link to that if you like.

You really need to get a grip of yourself lad.

I read a version where youR chairman stood up to the player and the player backed down and complimented your chairman for his stance if it is true.

And you in your sad stalking ways decide that is a stick to hit people with.:loopy::loopy:.

One last time why are you stalking my posts asking for links etc but not commenting to others who have posted near enough the same opinion?

As for there being no link to the £35k pay rise that is exactly my point, why haven't you asked for one?. Oh yes, it wasn't me.

Edited by panchobar

The only thing any of us can definitely agree with was the player went about whatever issues he had in a very stupid and wrong way. Time will tell how it will affect the season

You really need to get a grip of yourself lad.

I read a version where youR chairman stood up to the player and the player backed down and complimented your chairman for his stance if it is true.

And you in your sad stalking ways decide that is a stick to hit people with.:loopy::loopy:.

One last time why are you stalking my posts asking for links etc but not commenting to others who have posted near enough the same opinion?

As for there being no link to the £35k pay rise that is exactly my point, why haven't you asked for one?. Oh yes, it wasn't me.

If you want to read the chairmans statement its on the SWFC website.

Edited by top4718

The bickering is to cease now. Or suspensions will be handed out.

I haven't asked for one regarding the £35k because I know there isn't one, no one knows.

If you want to read the chairmans statement its on the SWFC website.

I also asked Futuresred to back up something he said, whats the point of using something to attack rival fans if there is no truth.

The point is my posts aren't attacking rivals or anyone else and you're the only one having a problem with that.

You said I didn't know the basic facts which are he didn't want to play the first two league games of the season.

You say me congratulating your chairman for standing up to him if indeed he did is a stick to hit people with.

A few owls on here have said a lot worse and totally differ from your opinion but you don't say a dicky bird.

Top and bottom is you just wanna argue with two Blades on here regardless of what they put and then try to blame them for it.:loopy::loopy:.

LOL, be a bit quicker with your editing next time. No one has attacked anyone.

The only thing any of us can definitely agree with was the player went about whatever issues he had in a very stupid and wrong way. Time will tell how it will affect the season

Correct and as soon as he starts knocking goals in all will soon be forgotten.

Edited by Groose
merged posts

If the price is right and the gaffer has a replacement who is better up his sleeve then anything is possible in football these days:loopy: