Mr Neil Warnock

Makes one wonder why United sacked him.

Perhaps he was never sacked.... Just a thought

I was living in the North East when Warnock managed Sheff Utd. I was watching Soccer Saturday in a pub in Middlesbrough when Warnock came on moaning that the defeat was everyone else's fault other than his. Someone stood up and shouted '**** off Warnock you ****" at the TV, even though nothing about the result affected any team in that area - it was just pure venom at the man himself. I always thought it was the correct reaction and applauded accordingly :)

I dont like the bloke granted and dont like sheffield united even more but they have gone backwards since warnock !

He plays games with the press; other team's managers and other teams' fans.

He makes his sides play to their strengths.

In private he is a good bloke who supported grass roots football to the hilt and was a gentleman with an Owl who said that she didn't like his press persona one jot.

If I wore a hat (other than for weddings) I would doff it to him.

He plays games with the press; other team's managers and other teams' fans.

He makes his sides play to their strengths.

In private he is a good bloke who supported grass roots football to the hilt and was a gentleman with an Owl who said that she didn't like his press persona one jot.

If I wore a hat (other than for weddings) I would doff it to him.

I agree, I used to dislike his whining but once you see through the "act" he's not such a bad bloke, he's got a certain crude style of football that gets found out over time but is a good impact manager.

The man is an arse of gigantic proportions...But a bloody good man manager!

I couldn't believe it when United sacked him, that was the beginning of the continuing slide

rovrem are doing exceptionally well under him, fair play