SWFC V Blackburn

potlegs

Well no one has started one so here it is folks. Looking forward to tonight, trying not to be over confident but if we play like we can it will be a few hours well spent.

Were RS wrong then - is Barry Bannan still serving his ban?

Shame that it looks as though Hutch is still poorly - does anyone know what's wrong with him?

UTOs

Well no one has started one so here it is folks. Looking forward to tonight, trying not to be over confident but if we play like we can it will be a few hours well spent.

Were RS wrong then - is Barry Bannan still serving his ban?

Shame that it looks as though Hutch is still poorly - does anyone know what's wrong with him?

UTOs

I think we should all send him a card:hihi:

It's one of those games ................ 'Wednesday have won 7 of their last 8 games at home' ...... 'Wednesday are the Leagues top scorers at home' Blackburn have only won once at Hillsborough in 300 years etc, etc, etc.

I hate to see stats like this because we are World Leaders in breaking runs and spoiling good records.

Blackburn have a great defensive record, nearly as good as ours (I think) so it all points to some sort of a shock being on the cards.

Bearing all that in mind, with this being the best Owls team for eons, I reckon we WILL do it tonight.

I can't get tonight, but I reckon it will be a cracking end to end game with both defences just winning the battles.

One goal in it I reckon .................... Lee will get it.

COYB!!! :thumbsup: