Cyclist hit n run

On me.

I'm not especially happy. An evening in A+E will do that for you. Especially with a broken forearm. It makes typing your rant painful

At the traffic lights combined with pelican crossing. Cyclist decides he cant wait for the lights because its such a chore and sets off as I set off.

Ouch.

All I can say is if I ever see him again - I suspect the gravel rash on his face will give him away - I'll have what you would call a full and frank discussion. Please don't jump lights people. IF you are going to I'll start poking at you with umbrellas to dissuade you. I'm not feeling charitable. Please do what the sensible cyclists do and observe that round lamp thingy the colours are there for a reason not just to look pretty...

On me.

I'm not especially happy. An evening in A+E will do that for you. Especially with a broken forearm. It makes typing your rant painful

At the traffic lights combined with pelican crossing. Cyclist decides he cant wait for the lights because its such a chore and sets off as I set off.

Ouch.

All I can say is if I ever see him again - I suspect the gravel rash on his face will give him away - I'll have what you would call a full and frank discussion. Please don't jump lights people. IF you are going to I'll start poking at you with umbrellas to dissuade you. I'm not feeling charitable. Please do what the sensible cyclists do and observe that round lamp thingy the colours are there for a reason not just to look pretty...

You don't have much luck with your two wheeled brethren! Hope you feel better!

Generally speaking they are fine. I've been in more car collisions than bikes so far...

Arm is a wonderful shade of purple and blue and whatnot this morning though. I have to go back and have the plaster slab off and a proper cast on this afternoon. Wonder if I get to pick the colour :)

CCTV, are the police involved, wrong doers should be punished, and not by you. I type with one finger anyway ;)

There doesn't appear to be any covering the area but I doubt they would be able to identify the cyclist anyway. They did say if they did find him they'd be charging him.

Fortunately it's not my dominant hand that's affected so I can continue to fill these august pages with piles of drivel :-)

On me.

Ouch.

Sorry to hear this Obelix, did you get any details from them?

There doesn't appear to be any covering the area but I doubt they would be able to identify the cyclist anyway. They did say if they did find him they'd be charging him.

Fortunately it's not my dominant hand that's affected so I can continue to fill these august pages with piles of drivel :-)

Sorry to hear this Obelix. I Hope you get better soon. Good excuse to stay home in the warm :)

What vehicle were you driving? Motorcycle or pushbike?