United fans are deluded

CorkerSWFC

When are United fans gonna step up to the board controlling them and help sort there club out, all I keep hearing is either I'm not going anymore or we will be fine if we do this that.

The fact of the matter is a bit of honesty is needed from the ones who thinks things will turn better with the current regime.

When are United fans gonna step up to the board controlling them and help sort there club out, all I keep hearing is either I'm not going anymore or we will be fine if we do this that.

The fact of the matter is a bit of honesty is needed from the ones who thinks things will turn better with the current regime.

There's a protest brewing. Don't know if / when it will happen but there is some effort being put into organising something. tbc :)

---------- Post added 18-02-2016 at 08:02 ----------

In answer to your thread title. Is it deluded to expect an ex-premiership club that attracts 20,000+ to home games to be better positioned than mid table, division 3??

[/color]In answer to your thread title. Is it deluded to expect an ex-premiership club that attracts 20,000+ to home games to be better positioned than mid table, division 3??

No there isn't, but of course an appropriate thread-title wouldn't achieve Corks obvious WUM attempt.

Some people have short memories it's not long ago they finished 16th in the third tier and how did they step up to help their club?

Five turned up to help with a bit of painting.

Now I'm an Owl and I 100% agree with this.

You are quite right about the double standards here.

However it seems that sleepwalking a club into oblivion is a "Sheffield thing".

Some people have short memories it's not long ago they finished 16th in the third tier and how did they step up to help their club?

Five turned up to help with a bit of painting.

The Star had to start a campaign to save them in the 70'ies.............can't have been too many bothered then either.:D

Now I'm an Owl and I 100% agree with this.

You are quite right about the double standards here.

However it seems that sleepwalking a club into oblivion is a "Sheffield thing".

I totally agree with you it just happens that at this moment in time it's Uniteds turn.