Walsall v Blades.

rockport

Do you know greenman you must be the most argumentative person I have ever seen on here. You sure you aren't Brian the Blade? :)

And yet, you constantly accuse others of 'baiting' then mention moderators - as though they are watching every post on here.

Robbie didn't rise as no one had actually said anything insulting or wrong.

By the way - having only one account means nothing really as most people are fully aware.

What is it the kids do these days?

#justsaying :)

His problem is that he appears on here now and again with sweepings statements, over generalisations and baiting then vanishes when proved wrong, the blades are hurting at the moment as they expected much more this season and the only fight back they have is bitterness.

And as I just stated I would have taken that point regardless of our position as the opponents are one of the better in the league at the minute. So feel free to explain the point that you are trying to prove here Mel :rolleyes: Other than digging for a rise from Blades fans that is.

This is why people don't like to post in this section Mort, constant baiting from the usual suspects. Very petty really don't you think?

Exactly ...i can remember a poster making a number of sweeping comments about Sam Hutchinson and his style of play and totally ignoring his own teams current poor form.....which was a clear case of baiting..

Now if only i could remember the posters name.......green_man.:huh:

Very Petty really dont you think...

Exactly ...i can remember a poster making a number of sweeping comments about Sam Hutchinson and his style of play and totally ignoring his own teams current poor form.....which was a clear case of baiting..

Now if only i could remember the posters name.......green_man.:huh:

Very Petty really dont you think...

A number of highly justified comments regarding Sam Hutchinson's style of play. Opinions seconds by the neutral pundits who commentated on the games.

Feel free to explain how making a fair observation is baiting?

A number of highly justified comments regarding Sam Hutchinson's style of play. Opinions seconds by the neutral pundits who commentated on the games.

Feel free to explain how making a fair observation is baiting?

Is that not what I was doing when I said you'd slipped to 11th? Oo

Or does it only count for blades?

His problem is that he appears on here now and again with sweepings statements, over generalisations and baiting then vanishes when proved wrong, the blades are hurting at the moment as they expected much more this season and the only fight back they have is bitterness.

Hurting?............about some games of football?........:D:D:D

Was thinking the same myself :hihi:

I never let football allow me to get worked up what with it being just a game and all that but for the record I expected us to gain promotion at the beginning of the season and my opinion hasn't changed one bit.

We are only 8 points off the Automatic spots and I will happily sit in that position come January due to the inconsistency in the league. With our chairman announcing that £4m will be injected into transfers in the next window and with Adkins sending all of the dead wood out on loan, the future is looking bright.

Well some of us have a bit of a passion for the game so losing does have a mild effect. Its funny how one of the most vociferous and defensive of uniteds fans on here is suddenly "not bothered" after an awful run of form, if it didnt affect you you wouldn't be on here you'd be content with a glance at the results in the Sunday paper to see how "your team" has gone on, with a tut afterwards no doubt.

I feel for you at the minute such high expectations coming to this.