Walsall v Blades.

rockport

Well you're not, you're 11th

And as I just stated I would have taken that point regardless of our position as the opponents are one of the better in the league at the minute. So feel free to explain the point that you are trying to prove here Mel :rolleyes: Other than digging for a rise from Blades fans that is.

This is why people don't like to post in this section Mort, constant baiting from the usual suspects. Very petty really don't you think?

As one of the less alarmist/defensive posters on here Robbie what do you think the problem is, I thought united would go up automatically this season and I was even contemplating a bet on it, wheres it all going wrong?

For me, other teams just want it more than us.

Also, if we don't get that early goal, other teams just sit back and absorb and then hit us,

We go behind far too many times, we should not have to chase games as much as we are doing,

We have spent a lot of money for this league, the backing has been there.

I do feel for Adkins to prove his worth, he will have to wait until next season when a few contracts run out and he can grab hold of the team how he wants.

What is the problem? Being cautious with a tentative approach, showing our opponents too much respect and backing off which allows them to play football AND still lacking quality in key areas of the pitch.

Maybe you should have taken a punt on Lucas Joao:D

He's League One standard after all... according to you.

It's high time United started throwing their weight around and start acting like the big guns that, in that league, they are, for me, this is uniteds problem, not enough arrogance about themselves.

Robbie has already said it, showing opponents too much respect.

Start acting like the big boys and you won't have a problem, but it needs to happen soon, the top 2 are getting away.

Maybe you should have taken a punt on Lucas Joao:D

He's League One standard after all... according to you.

I don't really see the relevance of this comment on a Walsall v Sheffield United thread what so ever, so I guess this is just ANOTHER baiting post. As an adult though I will reply to your misplaced comments regarding Joao.

A couple of goals against a poor Huudersfield team and is it four goals in total? Hardly makes him spectacular does it. In fact he's no better than Nuhui, a player who you lot ripped to pieces last year. Fair play to the lad for making his international debut as a late sub, a cap is a cap. That said I still don't see how his achievements so far make him a world beater? A dry spell of two or three goals and you lot will be ripping into him as you did the likes of Bus, Nuhui and co.

PS MLAR. It is probably best not to comment on posts that were made so long before you joined the forum when you claim to be new around here. Dupe account? Banned Poster returns?

I don't really see the relevance of this comment on a Walsall v Sheffield United thread what so ever, so I guess this is just ANOTHER baiting post. As an adult though I will reply to your misplaced comments regarding Joao.

A couple of goals against a poor Huudersfield team and is it four goals in total? Hardly makes him spectacular does it. In fact he's no better than Nuhui, a player who you lot ripped to pieces last year. Fair play to the lad for making his international debut as a late sub, a cap is a cap. That said I still don't see how his achievements so far make him a world beater? A dry spell of two or three goals and you lot will be ripping into him as you did the likes of Bus, Nuhui and co.

What a totally uninformed reply.

Joao isn't just a goal scorer its his all round game thats impressive with goals to add to it, he's confident and strong and has age very much on hos side, recognition by one of the better national teams confirms this, to say he's no better than Nuhiu is ridiculous. Bus has never been "ripped into" as he's hardly played, Nuhiu divides opinion amongst Owls fans but will never be prolific.

What a totally uninformed reply.

Along with many others from Bassett_Boys.

And he has the nerve to talk about dupes:)

Anyway, back on topic. Nice to see the Blades taking League One by storm. My girl has just started working there and it gives me enormous pleasure to pick her up week after week. To see the ever dwindling band of glum Blades heading off down Bramall Lane is a thing of great beauty:D

No better than nuhiu.pmsl. And apart from the late sub appearence ,he also started the following game and completed 75 mins ,I bet you wish you were half as good as the poor Huddersfield team.And you have the nerve to accuse people of baiting.

I seriously don't get why you are trying to draw comparisons between United and Huddersfield, one can only assume that you are looking for an argument however unfortunately you won't get one from me. My comment is more than Justified based on the Championship form tables.

Huddersfield are in the bottom three based on recent form. In their last 8 league games they have managed 1 win, 2 draws and 5 losses. They have scored just 7 goals in these games whilst conceding 15.

In their last 4 games prior to playing you lot they lost 3 and drew 1, in the process they only managed 4 goals whilst conceding 9.

Figures = fact. Huddersfield are a very poor team in that league. Say what you want about United however we are irrelevant to the argument as we are in the pub league as you lot keep telling us.

End of "the bait" sorry I mean debate as you don't really have much of an argument and feel inclined to try and cause bickering and arguing.

---------- Post added 23-11-2015 at 01:06 ----------

Along with many others from Bassett_Boys.

And he has the nerve to talk about dupes:)

Anyway, back on topic. Nice to see the Blades taking League One by storm. My girl has just started working there and it gives me enormous pleasure to pick her up week after week. To see the ever dwindling band of glum Blades heading off down Bramall Lane is a thing of great beauty:D

I spoke to the moderators who checked that this is my only account and allowed me to continue on the forum as a result. Have they checked your account out yet? Pretty much just confessed to being a second / dupe account after all.

Do you know greenman you must be the most argumentative person I have ever seen on here. You sure you aren't Brian the Blade? :)

And yet, you constantly accuse others of 'baiting' then mention moderators - as though they are watching every post on here.

Robbie didn't rise as no one had actually said anything insulting or wrong.

By the way - having only one account means nothing really as most people are fully aware.

What is it the kids do these days?

#justsaying :)