Bus Passengers Of Sheffield

sheffield8

This reminds me, I must ring up and ask for further details regarding the recent complaint I made about a bus driver. I was told he would be disciplined however I'm not happy with a simple letter stating this as it's probably just a fob off in hope of shutting me up....I want further evidence this disciplinary has occurred and that some form of reprimand is ongoing. The bus drivers who do think they can behave however they want and get away with it (which I know are the minority), need showing they can't!!!

This reminds me, I must ring up and ask for further details regarding the recent complaint I made about a bus driver. I was told he would be disciplined however I'm not happy with a simple letter stating this as it's probably just a fob off in hope of shutting me up....I want further evidence this disciplinary has occurred and that some form of reprimand is ongoing. The bus drivers who do think they can behave however they want and get away with it (which I know are the minority), need showing they can't!!!

some people make you want to vomit blood , YOU are very high on that list , ..... wanting to go out & get folk in bother , with ur childish "I'm telling on you " attitude "ooh your driver braked sharp & I fell & scratched my nail varnish" when if he didn't brake hard you would have been seriously hurt cos some moron pulled out cos OH LOOK , THERES A BUS COMING , BEST GET OUT IN FRONT OF IT

- it takes 2 to have a fight / argument or whatever happened !

Edited by Ivan Spatula

Legally, that is all you are entitled to. The reply will state that the driver will be dealt with in line with the company's disciplinary policy. Employees have the right not to have their disciplinary records opened up to customers.

It's also interesting that we never get a follow up post to discussions where the aggrieved insists they have made a complaint and will be demanding X, Y and indeed, Z.

'My daughter was thrown off the bus, I'll have the driver sacked'

*tumbleweed*

If you decide to make a complaint about a bus driver please make sure you tell the whole truth about what actually happened at the time.

A woman in her late 30's made a complaint about my friend who works on the buses like I do and she said that the driver swore at her, pointed their finger at her and even opened the cab door and tried to throw her off the bus.

Just remember these days in the modern world buses do have cctv cameras which do work and when the bus company viewed the footage it showed the woman trying to get on the bus with a pass for a different bus company all together. It also showed my friend the driver sat in the cab and was clearly saying we don't accept that pass, the statement of the driver doing the all above to this passenger was a total lie and now all she has done is made herself look like a complete idiot.

So just be warned if you do make a complaint tell the whole truth about what really happened instead of lying and trying to get the driver in trouble.

That's funny, when I made a complaint against a First driver, I was told no CCTV was available to allow the matter to be fully investigated.