Bus Passengers Of Sheffield

If you decide to make a complaint about a bus driver please make sure you tell the whole truth about what actually happened at the time.

A woman in her late 30's made a complaint about my friend who works on the buses like I do and she said that the driver swore at her, pointed their finger at her and even opened the cab door and tried to throw her off the bus.

Just remember these days in the modern world buses do have cctv cameras which do work and when the bus company viewed the footage it showed the woman trying to get on the bus with a pass for a different bus company all together. It also showed my friend the driver sat in the cab and was clearly saying we don't accept that pass, the statement of the driver doing the all above to this passenger was a total lie and now all she has done is made herself look like a complete idiot.

So just be warned if you do make a complaint tell the whole truth about what really happened instead of lying and trying to get the driver in trouble.

Popcorn - check

Diet coke - check

Comfy Seat - check

:)

Indeed. The recent Regina v Starner case, concerning a woman who claimed to have been ejected from Primark, shows what can happen.

Not so much a message to the bus passengers of Sheffield as to stupid people who haven't noticed all the cameras...

the only time First will investigate their drivers in when they kill someone through dangerous driving.

I had a driver bang to rights a year ago - going through a red light and nearly hitting cross-traffic, braking so hard I nearly came off the seat, being sarky with a passenger, going through another red light. I complained and was never told of the outcome.

It works both ways. Passengers who lie will be found out. Bad drivers will be too. But don't expect the outcome of your complaint to get back to you.

some people would get someone fired if it would gain them a few pence, or in this case nothing,

Not so much a message to the bus passengers of Sheffield as to stupid people who haven't noticed all the cameras...

Do TM Travel still have a TV screen at the front of their buses showing all the camera feeds in rotation? I haven't been on one of their buses for ages but it was interesting to see all the parts of the bus that were covered.

If you decide to make a complaint about a bus driver please make sure you tell the whole truth about what actually happened at the time.

A woman in her late 30's made a complaint about my friend who works on the buses like I do and she said that the driver swore at her, pointed their finger at her and even opened the cab door and tried to throw her off the bus.

Just remember these days in the modern world buses do have cctv cameras which do work and when the bus company viewed the footage it showed the woman trying to get on the bus with a pass for a different bus company all together. It also showed my friend the driver sat in the cab and was clearly saying we don't accept that pass, the statement of the driver doing the all above to this passenger was a total lie and now all she has done is made herself look like a complete idiot.

So just be warned if you do make a complaint tell the whole truth about what really happened instead of lying and trying to get the driver in trouble.

Being a bus driver once myself I find this extremely annoying to the point it is even extremelier annoying than a very extremely annoying thing ...... the cams on buses DO NOT record audio therefore in real terms which I am right about , cos I am always right & highly pride myself on how right I always am find this fairytale difficult to believe , the fact that the OP states that the driver can be seen clearly saying (whatever) tells a big tale .... unless the Op is a lip reader - I suppose it is a possibility

Indeed. The recent Regina v Starner case, concerning a woman who claimed to have been ejected from Primark, shows what can happen.

I wonder why she did this

I wonder why she did this

Attention? Money? Her 15 minutes of fame?