The BNP Megathread - Post ALL BNP related stuff HERE!

Originally Posted by Jake01

The people in this Country with enough experience and wealth will not give it up to the Billy Braggs of this world.

Commendable behaviour you showed in my eyes Billy. Worthy of a vote.

I was responding to this quote by Patchy, sorry if it wasn't clear.

I'll go and slash my rists now with a razor blade :)

Similarly, I'd like to hear the bnp-ers thoughts on these elements of the 2005 manifesto - sorry for spamming, but roy and co have felt it appropriate to ignore this as well. By the way, this is a prime example of anti-bnp trolling:

According to the bnp general election manifesto 2005 "Scientists studying various primates have now discovered that murderous ‘wars' against different groups of the same species are as frequent among our non-human relatives as they are among us. The tendency to conceive of our relationships with other human populations in terms of ‘in-groups' and ‘out-groups', is older than humanity itself. ‘Racism', in other words, is not a consequence of ‘false consciousness', economics, imperialism or the work of evil agitators, it is part of human nature."

So we're all racists apparently, and there's nothing we can do about it. We're also genetically exactly alike to 'various primates'... well, that's my beliefs smashed. Man, you bnp types really have some pretty tenuous evidence to go on.

And what about this paranoid, rambling piece of mewling: "Our national character and native institutions are a precious inheritance, for which our ancestors have paid a high price over the centuries. They are not to be casually thrown away in the name of a "modernisation" that is often no more than a thinly-veiled cover for a quasi-Marxist cultural war against all things white, European and male." Hahaha!! 'Oh no, the Marxists are coming to castrate me!' Pathetic.

Sorry, I'm not sure where you're coming from with this - nor where you're going to! :)

Are you quoting? If so, whom? Or from where? And what point are you making? You also say you'd like to hear 'bnp-ers thoughts on these elements of the 2005 manifesto' - on which elements?

OK, had a quick scout on the Internet, and according to the BBC (a reputable source, I would say), forced repatriatiation was dropped in the 2005 general election manifesto - however, the party have made it clear that housing and jobs would be prioritised for native [white] people

It still doesn't sound like the actions of a non racist party, unless I made a mistake and native doesn't just mean white.

Sorry, I'm not sure where you're coming from with this - nor where you're going to! :)

Are you quoting? If so, whom? Or from where? And what point are you making? You also say you'd like to hear 'bnp-ers thoughts on these elements of the 2005 manifesto' - on which elements?

As it says in the post, the quotes are from the bnp general election manifesto 2005. Personally, I found the 'research' quoted in the manifesto to be laughable. The stuff in bold was posted my me earlier in the thread but got ignored - hence my apology for spamming. If you have any further serious difficulties understanding any of it, I'll be happy to talk you through it.

As it says in the post, the quotes are from the bnp general election manifesto 2005. Personally, I found the 'research' quoted in the manifesto to be laughable. The stuff in bold was posted my me earlier in the thread but got ignored - hence my apology for spamming. If you have any further serious difficulties understanding any of it, I'll be happy to talk you through it.

No, thank you anyway. One patronising reply is enough to make me not want to know any more! :)

I'm sure it's as clear to everyone else as it is to you.

Ok, just thought it was interesting that bnp research 'reveals' that we are destined to forever behave exactly the same as monkeys and that humans will always, across the board, be racist. But I can see why people would like to ignore points like this being raised...

Ok, just thought it was interesting that bnp research 'reveals' that we are destined to forever behave exactly the same as monkeys and that humans will always, across the board, be racist. But I can see why people would like to ignore points like this being raised...

I think you have misread the document. What it actually says is that the BNP activists are destined to behave like monkeys and those that vote for them like sheep.

Well yeah. All I want is a bnp advocate (of which there seems to be plenty here) to defend this research - not too much to ask. I just find it hard to believe that the bnp expect people to swallow this drivel about monkey studies and racism - that and the Marxist conspiracy to destroy 'everything white, European and male.'

They really must be dumb to go along with this.

Well yeah. All I want is a bnp advocate (of which there seems to be plenty here) to defend this research - not too much to ask.

Actually, there DON'T seem to me to be many of them on here, and the ones who are are, in the main, sadly inadequate at refuting our challenges.

They really must be dumb to go along with this.

Well, yes, they are.

It's rare we get the chance for a proper debate with a member of the 'other side' on this thread, as you'll see if you look back (don't mean that disrespectfully, it's a long thread!) - they tend to duck and dive when asked for firm substantiated facts. The majority of them aren't the brightest, unfortunately, which is probably a fair representation of the people who vote for them.

Various primate species also habitually eat their and other parents young or have casual sex with either gender as a normal social interaction (where we'd shake hands, they just shag).

By inference from that research, all humans will unavoidably be cannibalistic nymphomaniacs as well as racist. Well I never.

I agree SH, I've had better debate from a sponge. Not that I debate with sponges often, you understand, but just to make the point.

I think that those we should all respond to every BNP post with an agreed set of questions and enter into no other debate until they answer them all. We could put together a list with such questions as "Do you post on a far right forum using a germanic name?", and "What is the BNP's view on having a white immigrant girlfriend?" as well as trying to understand what the exact definition of an immigrant actually is. For my own part I believe that the real crux is to get them to define when someone is British. Do you have to be born here? Will it be like it was in Nazi germany where you needed to prove your grandparents where good germans?

It's rare we get the chance for a proper debate with a member of the 'other side' on this thread, as you'll see if you look back (don't mean that disrespectfully, it's a long thread!) - they tend to duck and dive when asked for firm substantiated facts. The majority of them aren't the brightest, unfortunately, which is probably a fair representation of the people who vote for them.

I dont duck or dive ask me a question but be specific ( one at a time please remember we're not supposed to be the brightest :hihi: ) if like one previous question about a manifesto I cant give you fact I will at least try to give an honest answer .

I'm not interest in questions from 'nobody' he has no manners but any others I will try to answer .