Am I still allowed to question climate change?

Because the mostly-wrong Met Office threatened dire weather, which never happened. Hype, you see.

So because they are not very good at weather forcasting, you dont believe in the greenhouse effect.

The climate change scientits have a very good idea what 100–300 million tonnes per year of CO2 from volcanoes does to the planet.

So because they are not very good at weather forcasting, you dont believe in the greenhouse effect.

The climate change scientits have a very good idea what 100–300 million tonnes per year of CO2 from volcanoes does to the planet.

Perhaps they should cap them off then. :rolleyes:

I think you've hit the nail on the head there.

ScienTITS.

I'm surprised the politicians aren't thinking up a way to tax them ....

I think you've hit the nail on the head there.

ScienTITS.

Yes, those same idiots that brought us electricity, cures for diseases, invented the wheel, sewage disposal, purified our drinking water, invented antibiotics, food preservation, discovered gravity, took us into space, gave us the theory of evolution and the big bang, discovered DNA and mapped it out in a book, invented the computer you're using now, invented X-rays..........the list could fill the page.

What a bunch of TITS!

Yes, those same idiots that brought us electricity, cures for diseases, invented the wheel, sewage disposal, purified our drinking water, invented antibiotics, food preservation, discovered gravity, took us into space, gave us the theory of evolution and the big bang, discovered DNA and mapped it out in a book, invented the computer you're using now, invented X-rays..........the list could fill the page.

What a bunch of TITS!

Which one invented climate change?

Which one invented climate change?

Climate change is not an invention! :hihi:

I don't even know who invented all of the things I've listed above, so I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to tell you who invented the multitude of devices that allow scientists to measure the environmental changes either. Scientists have been a pretty useful bunch of people over the last several hundred years though. I'll put my faith in them!

Climate change is not an invention! :hihi:

I don't even know who invented all of the things I've listed above, so I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to tell you who invented the multitude of devices that allow scientists to measure the environmental changes either. Scientists have been a pretty useful bunch of people over the last several hundred years though. I'll put my faith in them!

Send your wages to, Fingers in the Climate Pie.com

What a bunch of TITS!

You mean all those who followed the scientific method and made their methodologies and data (unadjusted) freely available for other scientists to try and disprove their theories.

Unlike the climate change clowns, who evade FOI requests and adjust their data to fit their own agenda.

How much has the climate warmed in the past 18 years?

How accurate are the instruments upon which the observations have been taken?

How accurate were they in the past?

I suggest you re-read this thread as the answers to all the above are either covered or linked.

You mean all those who followed the scientific method and made their methodologies and data (unadjusted) freely available for other scientists to try and disprove their theories.

Unlike the climate change clowns, who evade FOI requests and adjust their data to fit their own agenda.

How much has the climate warmed in the past 18 years?

How accurate are the instruments upon which the observations have been taken?

How accurate were they in the past?

I suggest you re-read this thread as the answers to all the above are either covered or linked.

180 pages?! No thanks, I'd rather not read the whole thread, thanks.

What have scientists got to gain by concluding that man made climate change is real?

Compare that to what some scientists and other critics have got to gain, or lose by concluding that we are accelerating the effects of climate change.