Am I still allowed to question climate change?

2014 set to be warmest year on record, so a little more evidence that our climate is warming.

It's awful, but highly relevent, that no one knows who to trust any more. Statistics are misinterpreted, evidence disputed, and findings subject to bias, and dependent on who they were commisioned by.

When we live in a world where powerful people feel free to lie with impunity and the truth is no longer a reliable or valued commodity, is it any wonder that the world is going to hell in a handcart while we all argue the toss.

I don't think it's hard to know who to trust. There's overwhelming evidence that global warming is being accelerated by humans. Those who deny it have their own agendas.

That evil little wrinkled old prune Rupert Murdoch is a prime example.

The scientific consensus is firmly behind climate change, so it is a safe bet to follow this consensus. I do question the motives behind the organisations that fight to deny it, and have wondered if the petrochemical industry has a hand in funding some their campaigns.

The scientific consensus is firmly behind climate change, so it is a safe bet to follow this consensus. I do question the motives behind the organisations that fight to deny it, and have wondered if the petrochemical industry has a hand in funding some their campaigns.

It's pretty obvious why Murdoch denies it, he owns part of Genie Energy.

Could you explain why the CRU at East Anglia felt the need to fidle things? Genuine question..remember the emails?

2014 set to be warmest year on record, so a little more evidence that our climate is warming.

Yes,but its no evidence its man made.The climate has always changed,the only difference is now were taxed on it.

Anybody still denying that the world is not warming up is a Luddite. The problem with this debate is whether it is man-made or not, I don't really care to be honest, this is an irreversible trend now and it is going to cause mayhem (for future generations?).

It's not irreversible at all, we're still "late" for the start of the next ice-age...

And it's been far warmer in the past and subsequently cooled, so the idea that we've passed some sort of irreversible tipping point isn't supported by the historical evidence.

Anybody still denying that the world is not warming up is a Luddite. The problem with this debate is whether it is man-made or not, I don't really care to be honest, this is an irreversible trend now and it is going to cause mayhem (for future generations?).

Over what time period? For ever?

You can just imagine the Dinoursours zooming about in their V8's ,not realising they were causing their own doom :)

Could you explain why the CRU at East Anglia felt the need to fidle things? Genuine question..remember the emails?

This was totally debunked. See here for full details.