Email adress wanted for stella

for a few weeks now I have been buying stella artois from Morrisons (10 can boxes )2 for £16. several cans from each box have been flat, the last box of 10 had 6 flat ones. just opened another box and the first one out is flat. I wanted to complain to stella but the addresses I am finding don't seem to be right can anyone help

for a few weeks now I have been buying stella artois from Morrisons (10 can boxes )2 for £16. several cans from each box have been flat, the last box of 10 had 6 flat ones. just opened another box and the first one out is flat. I wanted to complain to stella but the addresses I am finding don't seem to be right can anyone help

You should fill in the complaints form.

http://www.econsumeraffairs.com/inbevuk/stella.htm?F1=stella

In the early 2000s whilst on a brewery trip in Burton on Trent the chap conducting the tour

said ( paraphrase ): 'Given the choice, always buy bottled beer in preference to canned beer.

Canned beer is difficult to seal and the pressurized gas tends to leak away.'

I do not know how accurate the above information is, but if a brewery worker says it then

it probably contains an element of truth.

What's the use by date on the cans?

when i had a flat off tasting bottle of coke, i rang them and they sent me a box to send the bottle back with free postage. They then sent me £20 in coke vouchers for my time.

http://www.ab-inbev.co.uk/contact-beer-brewery-abinbev/contact-details/

Consumer enquiries

0870 2411124

consumer.helpline@ab-inbev.com

Customer service

0870 6068008